A bit of video from Oregon's post game locker room | The Boneyard

A bit of video from Oregon's post game locker room

Reaction Score
A good coach with a positive attitude towards his players and their season....and a realistic attitude towards their game they just played with UConn..enjoy!

I love this coach. Anyone can look great winning. Anyone can look bad losing. It takes real character to lose gracefully and to take that experience and turn it into something positive.

I sure hope to see this team back near the top next season.

Reaction Score
Wow, what a great address to a group of kids who could have been down after losing. His words likely eased the sting and put a positive future right in front of them. I think he has the qualities to keep this team among top contenders. Loved it.

Reaction Score
Sitting on the other side of the court, directly opposite the Oregon bench....

About 5 minutes into the game, he just leaned back with his hands over his head. Looked like he was relaxing on a Florida beach. He knew it was going to be a long night.

Reaction Score
Oh that we could create universities where every student benefited from character-building experience as this - each in his/her own interest - curricular or extra-. To work with others, to meet the hardest challenges, to succeed and fail with grace, to never complain. Kelly Graves is an educator to aspire to. Thanks for posting. Brings a tear of meaning to this retired teacher.

- Wilderness

Reaction Score
I loved his Gonzaga teams. They were my favorite program to watch outside of UConn because of the way they played.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom