7 Months of Waiting... | The Boneyard

7 Months of Waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
This is the part I hate about March... when the season come to an end (except when we go all the way of course). But as always, when our season ends the way it does, the next 7 months are going to be excruciating. I need to keep busy to pass the time. I'm thinking about re-watching some of our previous seasons, maybe 2 games per week. Approximately 56 games should get me to November. Regardless of the NCAA tourney outcome, I am very proud of how our Huskies won the conference tournament and fought until the very end. They will be very good next year, so there is a lot to look forward to.

What are your plans over the next 7 months to alleviate the pain of not having UConn hoops?

Reaction Score
I'm going to get sucked into recruiting even though I know it's best that I don't.

Reaction Score
Checking in for recruiting news! And watching baseball and getting some fishing in. This year, I'm definitely going to get more fishing in. My goal for the warm weather season this year.

Reaction Score
In a couple weeks I'm going to find out if I've been accepted for a job in Japan, and I would leave in July, so I think that will keep me occupied until the next season rolls around.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'll offer an open invitation to anyone in need of something to occupy their fandom until Midnight Madness next October. I'll provide tickets to a UConn football game and a spot at my tailgate (there will be plenty of good food and beverages). All you will need to do is show up and invest the time.

Reaction Score
If you're into creeping on 17 y/o instagrams and analyzing/arguing with other posters over emoji's from their tweets please join us in the recruiting threads. Good fun, borderline stalking but hey it's for our Huskies.

But for now kick back and enjoy Cuse get juiced.

Reaction Score
As a veteran in the off season, I am going to get to know my wife again and find things around the house that I lost. I believe I have a yard that needs tending to. Golfing awaits me so I shall get to the range.

I have a ton of things I can now focus on, albeit much earlier that I like. Neglecting things is what UConn basketball does to me, so I will have things to do.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
UConn baseball, Red Sox, UConn football. That adds up to ease the gap pretty nicely for me. I also have a summer job for most of June and July in the middle of Appalachia, so that'll eat up a lot of the energy otherwise devoted to following the team.

Reaction Score
I like the Yankees. Excited for Miller, Chapman and Betances bullpen this year.

Reaction Score
I like the Yankees. Excited for Miller, Chapman and Betances bullpen this year.

I'm just hoping we get to use them... the offense and starting 5 scare me a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog