6 DAYS UNTIL EXHIBITION GAMES BEGIN

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Geez. I've been telling myself "20 minutes" since the Providence game. Time flies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Just picked up a single ticket for $5 for the Concordia game in the lower bowl. I figure it's better than following gamecast or paying for the husky vision.

EDIT: We can't say s e x here, but cock is ok, apparently.

EDIT 2: gamecock works, but c ock doesn't. Got it

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Just picked up a single ticket for $5 for the Concordia game in the lower bowl. I figure it's better than following gamecast or paying for the husky vision.

EDIT: We can't say s e x here, but rooster is ok, apparently.

You can't say re-tar-ded either.

I think I need the comprehensive list of things you can't say on the Boneyard, so that the translator can be developed for immediate use.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Justin R. Erenkrantz Where do you want to go today? Stay where I am ArtsCore Geeks Humor Life Links Music News Speeches Words

George Carlin's Seven Dirty Words

The big seven words you weren't allowed to broadcast were: , Piss, , Cunt, Cocksucker, and Tits.

Reaction Score
You just reminded me that I am paying $9.95 a month for a Uconnhusky.com membership I purchased last year- to watch the first few games on my laptop.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Two of the seven came through! One adapted, the word that rhymes with pluck deleted, feces deleted and derogatory female anatomy reference deleted.

Reaction Score

EDIT: We can't say s e x here, but rooster is ok, apparently.

Can't say Sout Tamp Bil either.

Reaction Score
You just reminded me that I am paying $9.95 a month for a Uconnhusky.com membership I purchased last year- to watch the first few games on my laptop.

You forgot to cancel!? Lol

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if there will be any possible way at all to watch the game online?? Even an estimated guess qualifies as a suitable response. I'll try any theory.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if there will be any possible way at all to watch the game online?? Even an estimated guess qualifies as a suitable response. I'll try any theory.
they should be on Huskyvision, last year the AIC game also got streamed by someone on those free streaming sites, 2nd one probably would have as well if the UConn site didn't screw up the broadcast.

Reaction Score
they should be on Huskyvision, last year the AIC game also got streamed by someone on those free streaming sites, 2nd one probably would have as well if the UConn site didn't screw up the broadcast.

Thank you sir!!

Reaction Score
I cant wait. This off season just seemed so long. Its probably a mix between the anticipation of a good season and the fact we had no Big East or NCAA tournament last season. Those two weeks make a big difference.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Justin R. Erenkrantz Where do you want to go today? Stay where I am ArtsCore Geeks Humor Life Links Music News Speeches Words

George Carlin's Seven Dirty Words

The big seven words you weren't allowed to broadcast were: , Piss, , , , Mother er and Tits.
Hmmn we still can say tits. Posting pictures of them is frowned upon but by gosh we can still say it. They can't take that away from us!

TITS.

Reaction Score
Hmmn we still can say tits. Posting pictures of them is frowned upon but by gosh we can still say it. They can't take that away from us!

TITS.

I wish I could like this post twice, I had to catch myself from yelling TITS at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom