3x Package Deal | Page 3 | The Boneyard

3x Package Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
lmaooo this dude is just demented

Like literally; you must have memory issues. But then there's the attempted cover-up...

rtyuuuu-1.jpg

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
You called HuskyBballFan a moron yesterday. And then you conveniently deleted your post once he called you out. And now you're seriously pretending like all that never happened? You truly are certifiable.
Well he used the word "moron" and aceboon used the word "morons" so technically he is correct and quite frankly that's the spin we'll see.

"You said I used the word morons implying I called more than once person a moron but I just called you a moron. You twisted my word and therefore I am correct."

C

Chief00

I may not remember every word I post on a message board and quite frankly I have more important ways to spend my time. I know that offends some here because that is what you do but if while still young you spent more time playing the game or coaching it later in life - you would understand it better than through video games and message boards. It just totally astonishes some here that if you actually talk to people you might learn something -- which you call sources. At any rate, I apologize for saying "Morons" - I should not have used that word.
Now to try to get some of you to focus on basketball and recruiting. The reason I asked that question was one of the players mentioned he had to be on campus to entertain Stone and another player involved in a package deal. I was trying to determine if it was old news and he did not realize Newman wasn't visiting too then or if there was some other recruit involved. Given the attention we give some average recruits i.e. "Larrier" you do have to say that Stone had about the quietest visit media wise of almost any recruit.

Reaction Score
I may not remember every word I post on a message board and quite frankly I have more important ways to spend my time. I know that offends some here because that is what you do but if while still young you spent more time playing the game or coaching it later in life - you would understand it better than through video games and message boards. It just totally astonishes some here that if you actually talk to people you might learn something -- which you call sources. At any rate, I apologize for saying "Morons" - I should not have used that word.
Now to try to get some of you to focus on basketball and recruiting. The reason I asked that question was one of the players mentioned he had to be on campus to entertain Stone and another player involved in a package deal. I was trying to determine if it was old news and he did not realize Newman wasn't visiting too then or if there was some other recruit involved. Given the attention we give some average recruits i.e. "Larrier" you do have to say that Stone had about the quietest visit media wise of almost any recruit.
You just really are the best. I didn't realize remembering what you do in life was considered a time consuming activity. I was under the impression it was something that just happened as you went along.

Reaction Score
There was a thread a few weeks ago about Stanley Robinson and Chief00 said something to the effect that maybe Stanley ends up playing in Russia because the metal company Robinson worked for when he was off-scholarship has ties there. Just a little throw away morsel of a post from a guy-in-the-know. Chief00 knows that Ruslan Inyatkin, who is Ukrainian (by way of West Hartford), was employed by the company, so to Chief00, that is enough factual back-up to state that the company has ties to the former Soviet Union. Crazy. But that isn't enough. The post implies that a scrap metal processing place with proven (in Chieff00's mind) ties to the former Soviet Union can get Robinson a job playing professional basketball there because Robinson worked for the company six years ago for a few months so why wouldn't the company do him a solid and everyone know that in former Soviet Union, scrap metal companies are like eHarmony connecting athletes with professional sports teams. So sign with an agent who beats the bushes to find you a job overseas or process scrap metal for a company that employs at least one ethnic Ukrainian. Either of those are viable paths to get a contract to play professional basketball in former Soviet Union.

This is how the Chief00 sausage gets made. Count yourself lucky to have access to his dementia.

I wish I could like this post 10 times.

Reaction Score
Ah, the classic Chief "I know people and you live in your mother's basement playing video games" lecture.

Reaction Score

One thing I learned while playing video games in my parents' basement: while it's true that if you listen to some people, you might learn something, it's also true that if you listen to the wrong people, you end up not merely ignorant but misinformed. And it's unfortunately almost always the case that the people who like to talk the most are the ones from whom one is likely to learn the least. [Cut to Michael J. Fox] And that's one to grow on.

Four turnovers from Dyson last night. Maybe time for another heart-to-heart with him?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Nothing personal, I just like to stir up.

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/sma...-campus-next-tuesday.42583/page-2#post-670081

"I believe Larrier will be a Husky. One source compared Purvis to Dyson in terms of athletic ability. Have to see more on his decision making ability quite frankly."

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/lets-speculate.43529/page-2#post-685966

"Larrier will be a Husky. I go to both XL and Gampel games. I think this mythical student section is what people talk about who don't attend games and watch only the marque games on tv. Perhaps due to the change in the student lottery mechanism in recent years we don't get the students who would camp out for tixs and attend all games. Frankly the XL has been louder."

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/kasongo-to-announce-this-week.44868/page-8#post-710542

"We been in 2 jump balls, Ray and Larrier. On Larrier I really thought we would be the guy who got there late to the party but would leave with the girl. Even when you have a good source kids change their minds or tell people what they want to hear."

There's a reason this man has way more likes than posts. Nicely played.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
There was a thread a few weeks ago about Stanley Robinson and Chief00 said something to the effect that maybe Stanley ends up playing in Russia because the metal company Robinson worked for when he was off-scholarship has ties there. Just a little throw away morsel of a post from a guy-in-the-know. Chief00 knows that Ruslan Inyatkin, who is Ukrainian (by way of West Hartford), was employed by the company, so to Chief00, that is enough factual back-up to state that the company has ties to the former Soviet Union. Crazy. But that isn't enough. The post implies that a scrap metal processing place with proven (in Chieff00's mind) ties to the former Soviet Union can get Robinson a job playing professional basketball there because Robinson worked for the company six years ago for a few months so why wouldn't the company do him a solid and everyone know that in former Soviet Union, scrap metal companies are like eHarmony connecting athletes with professional sports teams. So sign with an agent who beats the bushes to find you a job overseas or process scrap metal for a company that employs at least one ethnic Ukrainian. Either of those are viable paths to get a contract to play professional basketball in former Soviet Union.

What? This isn't perfectly reasonable to you?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
One thing I learned while playing video games in my parents' basement: while it's true that if you listen to some people, you might learn something, it's also true that if you listen to the wrong people, you end up not merely ignorant but misinformed. And it's unfortunately almost always the case that the people who like to talk the most are the ones from whom one is likely to learn the least. [Cut to Michael J. Fox] And that's one to grow on.

Spot on. Though I would have preferred a GI Joe "and knowing is half the battle" reference instead. MJF will do though.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Or eyes. What the fk is that?

A messed up contact? Maybe he popped a blood vessel thinking about the affect on his life from Michael Sam in the NFL.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Lol, that picture is edited to make his eye look like that. Here's the real pic:

Chris-Broussard-250x288.jpg

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
There is indeed a 3rd man in the Newman/Stone package. Here he is.

BsmvlUWIEAArGrY.jpg

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, my sources tell me that Chief us the biggest buffoon on the site. But I have to admit that his comedic value is priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom