3x Package Deal | The Boneyard

3x Package Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I have been kicking the tires and hear that another player visited with Stone. Does anyone know who that is? May or may not be the ???? in Newman's post. Apparently, we are further along than my 45% prediction earlier today. Against my earlier impulses starting to believe this should happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I have been kicking the tires and hear that another player visited with Stone. Does anyone know who that is? May or may not be the ???? in Newman's post. Apparently, we are further along than my 45% prediction earlier today. Against my earlier impulses starting to believe this should happen.

So your sources have indicated to you that this three player package is going to happen - but wouldn't reveal who it is?

Reaction Score
So your sources have indicated to you that this three player package is going to happen - but wouldn't reveal who it is?

Others have mentioned it regarding a Stone/Newman twitter exchange, so people are trying to speculate.

Reaction Score
Others have mentioned it regarding a Stone/Newman twitter exchange, so people are trying to speculate.

Ok. But this is where this goofball takes what has been said already by different people and throw it out there like he has sources.

Chris Broussard would be proud.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is the same Chief who told us last year that Terry Larrier was going to pick Uconn.

caw

Reaction Score
This is the same Chief who told us last year that Terry Larrier was going to pick Uconn.

I was told the same by someone in his AAU program who knew it was VCU but was just being a jerk, with friends like those...

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I heard from a number of family/friend sources that Diamond Stone and Malik Newman enjoy cheeseburgers. Whether they commit to UConn is uncertain, but they like cheeseburgers.

C

Chief00

I expect big things - some are slow to grasp the magnitude - check out Calhoun's game - first time non- UConn players can play - connect the dots - stay tune

Reaction Score
I expect big things - some are slow to grasp the magnitude - check out Calhoun's game - first time non- UConn players can play - connect the dots - stay tune

Didn't they nix that idea for an all alum game?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
So we may be adding 4 top 50 guys to a team that returns everybody except boat? We will be #1 in the country...if said happens.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Not true - show me that - never happened you moron!

Nothing personal, I just like to stir up.

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/sma...-campus-next-tuesday.42583/page-2#post-670081

"I believe Larrier will be a Husky. One source compared Purvis to Dyson in terms of athletic ability. Have to see more on his decision making ability quite frankly."

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/lets-speculate.43529/page-2#post-685966

"Larrier will be a Husky. I go to both XL and Gampel games. I think this mythical student section is what people talk about who don't attend games and watch only the marque games on tv. Perhaps due to the change in the student lottery mechanism in recent years we don't get the students who would camp out for tixs and attend all games. Frankly the XL has been louder."

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/kasongo-to-announce-this-week.44868/page-8#post-710542

"We been in 2 jump balls, Ray and Larrier. On Larrier I really thought we would be the guy who got there late to the party but would leave with the girl. Even when you have a good source kids change their minds or tell people what they want to hear."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom