3uconn interviews Kameron Chatman | The Boneyard

3uconn interviews Kameron Chatman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
An exclusive! Nice job.....have no idea whether that news is bad or good, but it does appear to be a real piece of news...rare for this time of year.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
An exclusive! Nice job.....have no idea whether that news is bad or good, but it does appear to be a real piece of news...rare for this time of year.

i don't know how you can interpret that as anything but bad

Reaction Score
It could just as easily be that the staff realized we have no shot with him and cut bait.
When talking with him he seemed as if he respected UConn and Kevin Ollie a lot. I suspect that they have moved on ever since they got Daniel Hamilton since the will both most likely end up as a SF.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
When talking with him he seemed as if he respected UConn and Kevin Ollie a lot. I suspect that they have moved on ever since they got Daniel Hamilton since the will both most likely end up as a SF.

I have thought Hamilton would be a two guard/small forward more the shooting guard. I for one like players that can play more than one position.

Reaction Score
Interesting side note about Chatman. He was declared ineligible for CIF-SS basketball in CA for most of 2012-2013 because he "followed" his club team coach (Sharif Metoyer, his coach at ICP in Portland and the head coach at LB Poly) to his new HS destination, LB Poly. By CIF definitions it was considered prohibited "recruiting" and an "athletically motivated transfer". Chatman would have become eligible towards the end of State playoffs in 2013 (perhaps semifinals).

Anyhow, during a blow out loss to Mater Dei in the quarterfinals, Metoyer inserted Chatman (also his Godson or nephew, I think) into the game knowing he was ineligible (why he was even dressed for game action...who knows). Anyhow, the Coach has now been suspended for the entire 2013-2014 season for knowingly using an ineligible player. So, this one transfer cost a player and a coach a full season of eligibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom