3-headed monster; 14 points, 11 rebounds, 2 blocks | The Boneyard

3-headed monster; 14 points, 11 rebounds, 2 blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The bigs played well and with confidence today, you could see development in both Nolan and Brimah

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Brimah should start. He sets the tempo and seems to guilt the other into playing hard. He never stops and is always supportive of everyone out there

Reaction Score
Brimah made a really nice pass to, I believe, Daniels for a layup out of a double team from the freethrow line. I have no idea why they were doubling him at the freethrow line but it was nice to see.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Nolan led the way. I would be very happy with this as their line for the rest of the season.

Agree and most games it's not going to look pretty getting to those numbers, but it has to happen.

Reaction Score
Lasan and the centers were the difference today. Without their contributions, it would have been another close game. I don't think I can handle any more of those.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Brimah made a really nice pass to, I believe, Daniels for a layup out of a double team from the freethrow line. I have no idea why they were doubling him at the freethrow line but it was nice to see.

Just a great pass by Brimah. Had our living room pumped up!

Reaction Score
Honestly, I would sign up right now if you told me Brimah, Nolan, and Olander would produce the same exact numbers on the box score for the rest of the season. We dont need anyone to be Emeka Okafor or Hasheem Thabeet to make it to the Final Four. We just need to make sure we always out rebound the other team and play great defense. The 2nd half of the Stanford game was a fluke and this team can score the ball.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Honestly, I would sign up right now if you told me Brimah, Nolan, and Olander would produce the same exact numbers on the box score for the rest of the season. We dont need anyone to be Emeka Okafor or Hasheem Thabeet to make it to the Final Four. We just need to make sure we always out rebound the other team and play great defense. The 2nd half of the Stanford game was a fluke and this team can score the ball.
Honestly, I'm hoping for a nice sweet 16 run. Anything beyond that would be totally unexpected and that much more fantastical...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom