247Sports Updated Rankings- D-Ham @ #5 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

247Sports Updated Rankings- D-Ham @ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Villanueva and Rudy were both #5 from their classes. Drummond was #2. D-Ham is a big time recruit, and one of the best ever for UConn. Oh by the way, did we mention Kevin Ollie hasn't even been in office for a half a year yet?

Can't wait until the chains come off and this staff can hit the road in July.

Reaction Score
Can't wait until the chains come off and this staff can hit the road in July.
Agree. I feel that as far as recruiting goes, KO and the staff are like a caged lion. They are doing serious work and making good impressions with recruits even with the limitations. The next two years are so important. UConn has to show they can still play at a high level despite the conference BS. KO has shown he can get top recruits already and im sure that will comtinue in the future. Success on the court can only help that out more.

Reaction Score
Villanueva and Rudy were both #5 from their classes. Drummond was #2. D-Ham is a big time recruit, and one of the best ever for UConn. Oh by the way, did we mention Kevin Ollie hasn't even been in office for a half a year yet?

Donyell was way up there too (4,5,6?) and Caron would have been if it weren't for the 5th year deal........

Reaction Score
I was confused for a moment there. D-Ham got me thinking it was Darvin Ham!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom