2025 UConn Football Commit - K’Saan Farrar (Virginia Beach, Virginia) | The Boneyard

2025 UConn Football Commit - K’Saan Farrar (Virginia Beach, Virginia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

-> Farrar led his Green Run HS squad to a 12-1 record, and an appearance in the VA Class 5 Region A finals. He threw for 3,086 yards and 36 TDs, to go along with 577 rushing yards and 7 TDs. Farrar is the top rated QB in the state of Virginia according to 247Sports, which has him rated a three star (85). <-

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What the heck is going on with UConn Football?????

I can not believe the talent we are bringing in. This kid looks great! We have new OC & DC and so much new talent to evaluate for the season! I can not believe how excited I am getting for the season.

It may take us a couple games to get everyone in sync, but I think this team has more potential than I can remember in a long, long time. If coach Mora finally has the coaching staff that he wants and needs and easily the most talent he has had here, by a very wide margin, this could be a great season.

Anyone who is complaining about having 6 home games in a row, will probably wish we had 12 in a row by the end of the season.

K'Sann, welcome to UConn. You are a great start to our 2025 class!!!!

Reaction Score
Good looking player. I'm surprised VPI and UVA aren't sniffing around here, JMU as well. Hopefully he stays well under the radar.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
At one point, it was known as VPISU - Virginia Polytechnical Institute and State University.
My son went there for his PhD. Nobody calls it VPI except maybe their administrators. A VPI t shirt is probably worth something. .

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
What the heck is going on with UConn Football?????

I can not believe the talent we are bringing in.
We are spending far more on NIL. Might not be paying every newcomer, but paying to bring in 20 transfers/freshmen with legitimate talent makes it easier to bring in others. There's never going to be any denying UConn is a basketball school, but this is what it looks like to take football at least somewhat seriously.

Reaction Score
My son went there for his PhD. Nobody calls it VPI except maybe their administrators. A VPI t shirt is probably worth something. .
We just took my son down there for a campus visit. Gorgeous location but the 10 hour ride was a bit much...

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
We just took my son down there for a campus visit. Gorgeous location but the 10 hour ride was a bit much...
I liked Blacksburg but it is near nothing. We drove there on occasion from the Hartford area but more often flew into Roanoke and rented a car. 45 minute drive or so. Football weekends are crazy there. My son was there when they were one of the best in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom