2024 UConn Football Commit - TJ Sheffield (Thompsons Station, Tennessee) | The Boneyard

2024 UConn Football Commit - TJ Sheffield (Thompsons Station, Tennessee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
Too bad they did a dyslexic thing on his Purdue bio. I got all excited when I saw 46 catches for 840 yards. I was trying to figure out how that could be only 3rd on the team. The correct number is 480 yards, which is still a fine performance.

Reaction Score
This one was fun, guys! With the Tennessee lawsuit against the NCAA and the ensuing injunction, collectives are now allowed to speak directly to players in the transfer portal. I worked with TJ at Purdue, and can personally attest to his character AND his skill. Kid is ELECTRIC.

We also made the article free on Storrs Central as a gesture and I came over HERE to post it on the message boards because, as I’ve said on here in the past, the primary function for the message board on SC is simply to post select pieces of intel. We are NOT trying to hijack the boneyard!

Enjoy the article and DEFINITELY enjoy TJ’s highlight reel!

Reaction Score
This one was fun, guys! With the Tennessee lawsuit against the NCAA and the ensuing injunction, collectives are now allowed to speak directly to players in the transfer portal. I worked with TJ at Purdue, and can personally attest to his character AND his skill. Kid is ELECTRIC.

We also made the article free on Storrs Central as a gesture and I came over HERE to post it on the message boards because, as I’ve said on here in the past, the primary function for the message board on SC is simply to post select pieces of intel. We are NOT trying to hijack the boneyard!

Feel free to ignore if you are not at liberty to say, but was this a situation were coach Mora and staff said we like this guy can you talk to him and see what we can do?

Reaction Score

Thank you for your good work on Storrs Central. I am a subscriber and I encourage my fellow Boneyarders to subscribe as well, it's an easy and important way to support our athletes and programs.

Reaction Score

Good coverage... main take away from the bonus video is that he better be careful with those endzone flips in a Husky uniform... zebra laundry will be all over the field.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
This guy is a walking highlight reel. Nice get.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Good coverage... main take away from the bonus video is that he better be careful with those endzone flips in a Husky uniform... zebra laundry will be all over the field.
First thing I thought about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89