2024 NBA DRAFT | The Boneyard

2024 NBA DRAFT

Reaction Score

Updated mock draft after the historic repeat last night. UConn putting 3 players into the first round.

5: Clingan to Trail Blazers
8: Castle to the Jazz
30: Newton to the Celtics

If we can continue playing at a high level of team basketball while also putting guys in the NBA year after year we will be tough to beat on the recruiting trail, both high school and portal.

This program is the pinnacle with no signs of slowing down. I remember when Saban won his second title at Alabama, the announcers said (paraphrasing) - "this thing is just getting started too". That's now us on the court.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
BR has the following:

5. Castle (Portland)
6. Clingan (Toronto)
51. Newton (Indy)
54. Karaban (Boston)
56. Spencer (Memphis)

Couple of others of note: Devin Carter at 15 to Miami, which should make Carter decide to leave Friars and enter draft. Edey up to 21 to Orlando.

Reaction Score
BR has the following:

5. Castle (Portland)
6. Clingan (Toronto)
51. Newton (Indy)
54. Karaban (Boston)
56. Spencer (Memphis)

Couple of others of note: Devin Carter at 15 to Miami, which should make Carter decide to leave Friars and enter draft. Edey up to 21 to Orlando.
Saw that. Dillingham and Sheppard are NOT going 2 and 3 though lol.

Reaction Score
Castle and Clingan definitely going in the top 10 picks, maybe higher.

Newton and Cam probably going second round, or at least getting a two-way deal.

Karaban could possibly slip into the second round, could possibly get a two-way contract, or could possibly get neither. Will he increase his draft position by returning? Probably a little bit. As previously mentioned, he's the only question mark.

Reaction Score
Show Karaban the money and sell him on being the Big East player of the Year next season. We need him back.
I think he tests the waters to get feedback but ultimately comes back. He has the chance to be even more of a focal point of the offense and show an expanded game next year. Feels like the right answer for a guy that will likely be a mid-second round guy.

Reaction Score
I did see 1 mock draft having DC going 5 and Edey going 10 or 11. Oh please I can't have this draft nonsense until June. I'm already burned-out with NFL draft craziness.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
NBAdraft.net has the below. I do not follow mock drafts too closely and know they are all over the place with accuracy and variances.

Castle - 8 to Houston
Clingan - 14 to Philly
Karaban - 36 to Philly
Spencer - 38 to Memphis
Newton - 44 to Philly

Reaction Score
NBAdraft.net has the below. I do not follow mock drafts too closely and know they are all over the place with accuracy and variances.

Castle - 8 to Houston
Clingan - 14 to Philly
Karaban - 36 to Philly
Spencer - 38 to Memphis
Newton - 44 to Philly
That’s arguably the worst Mock site, wouldn’t put too much thought into that one

Reaction Score

Castle - 8 to Houston
Clingan - 14 to Philly
Karaban - 36 to Philly
Spencer - 38 to Memphis
Newton - 44 to Philly
Would make my 76ers season tickets worth the cost and not just a business expense

Reaction Score
Castle and Clingan should be lottery no question.

If we could get Newton into the 1st round that would be an amazing achievement, though I don't think it's likely. Ditto on Spencer getting drafted at all.

If Karaban is only projected as a 2nd rounder, he should come back, and I expect will.

Reaction Score
Alex has shooting touch midrange and to the rim. Do you all remember the game where he brought us back shooting on every possession? Usually a guard like Tristen or Cam did it for us, but we got no Tristen next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom