2020/21 UConn Recruiting | Page 153 | The Boneyard

2020/21 UConn Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Mir doesn't have a lot of luck with referees. Called for a foul on a great block in the second clip.

First one’s video is too far away to tell. Second is a foul, stopping video shows contact on the shoulder because of the downward swat.

Reaction Score
Under the impression that incidental contact after a block isn't supposed to be called.
I don’t know what HS rules are now. The slow motion shows the contact is a direct result of the swat so I wouldn’t consider it incidental. Most referees will always react to the downward hack.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
UConn one of very few schools from east of the Mississippi to attend the West Coast Premier event out in California. Okikola Iriafen ('21) is still my guess as to the reason for this.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
We agree, Paige.

Last edited:

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
What is the meaning of this post? What is it saying?

Overtime’s WBB account posted a video of DeBerry and Miles and asked for people to tag their favorite duo.

PB replies and tags and says she likes the sound of the two of them as a college backcourt duo.

Sorry — I didn’t realize I should have explained it on the first post.

Reaction Score
Sign her up. Uses both hands and quicker and more fluid than DeBerry.
I hate to say this, I know she is still young but I haven’t liked what I e seen from DeBerry either. I forget where it was I saw her playing against some of the other elite bigs and that day, she was far and away the worst looking one. The other times I saw her she did t impress either. I trust Geno though.

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
I hate to say this, I know she is still young but I haven’t liked what I e seen from DeBerry either. I forget where it was I saw her playing against some of the other elite bigs and that day, she was far and away the worst looking one. The other times I saw her she did t impress either. I trust Geno though.
DeBerry beat out a bunch a really good players to make the U16 team. She has two more years of high school. She is on one the best AAU teams in the country. Additional strength and polish will come in the next couple of years.

Projecting how good somebody is going to be once they reach college is something I guess that Geno can do better than most.

You are right to trust Geno. Plus, DeBerry isn't there yet but has a chance to be a typical Huskie.

Reaction Score
Better athlete, shows more skills in the highlights I see, and appears physically tougher. Would like to see her in game action.
I agree. Seems like the competitiveness has changed in this new era of most of these kids wanting to be friends and buddies. I like to have at least one big on the floor at all times with that Jamelle Elliot type nastiness. Doesn't look like we're going to see that again but I'd still like to have 2 or 3 each year on the roster that don't mind banging some bodies around when necessary.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Overtime’s WBB account posted a video of DeBerry and Miles and asked for people to tag their favorite duo.

PB replies and tags and says she likes the sound of the two of them as a college backcourt duo.

Sorry — I didn’t realize I should have explained it on the first post.
It was not you. I have trouble understanding those kind of messages. I'm not up to date with the new style communicating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom