2015 PF Noah Dickerson | The Boneyard

2015 PF Noah Dickerson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He was offered by the staff today. 6'8" 255lbs bruiser down low. Second big man in 2015 to get an offer this week. Will have an article about him later today.

@OntheRadarHoops: 2015 PF Noah Dickerson @NoahDnumber41 North Atlanta (GA) has picked up an offer from UCONN

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Speaking of GA, not to hijack the thread but what happened to our connection to Ahmed Hill? Did we lose ground, or re prioritize?

Reaction Score
Speaking of GA, not to hijack the thread but what happened to our connection to Ahmed Hill? Did we lose ground, or re prioritize?

One of the beat writers said the staff really wants another guard who can play PG, which makes sense given the push for Josh Perkins. My impression of Hill is that he's pretty similar to Hamilton and Calhoun.

Reaction Score
One of the beat writers said the staff really wants another guard who can play PG, which makes sense given the push for Josh Perkins. My impression of Hill is that he's pretty similar to Hamilton and Calhoun.

Makes sense...it seems like we are sort of backing off wings right now with the exception of maybe Oubre. Seems like we'd like a PG (Perkins, Francis, McLaughlin ideally) and then a couple bigs. Maybe a stretch 4 type and then a true banger (Abu) or center (Chukwu).

Reaction Score
I think it was a combination of both. I asked around about this as well and I couldn't come up with much especially because of Rickys connections down there. I think we lost a little ground with him and the staff started going after Oubre and Francis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom