2015 HS Composite Ratings | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2015 HS Composite Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah, I can see her heading up the Vols, while they groom Tyler.

Uhh, don't think so.
1) tenn fan base hates her
2) she's been friendly with Geno, so see point 1

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Hate can turn to love really fast if they think she will get that program back to the FF.
Why on earth would Tennessee ever hire her? If DD heads to Tennessee followed by Tea Cooper... They think they land top 5 2016'er Dangerfield who's from Tennessee, I just don't see how they would ever let Holly go.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I'd love to see Kim end up at Tennessee - she'd be lots of fun to harass.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Why on earth would Tennessee ever hire her? If DD heads to Tennessee followed by Tea Cooper... They think they land top 5 2016'er Dangerfield who's from Tennessee, I just don't see how they would ever let Holly go.

I never suggested that they would hire her. I was just commenting on the fact that the fans at Tennessee hate Mulkey. You should have responded to the people who suggested that UT would hire her.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I never suggested that they would hire her. I was just commenting on the fact that the fans at Tennessee hate Mulkey. You should have responded to the people who suggested that UT would hire her.

I dont think that Tennessee would hire her... but I was just answering the question ," what schools would be able to /be willing to pay her (or any coach for that matter) $1 million/year or more?" Two orange schools came to my mind... and they werent Oregon State or Syracuse ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom