2013 men soccer schedule released | The Boneyard

2013 men soccer schedule released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Only comment I have is why did the conference even give Louisville, or Rutgers fo rthat matter, home game at all? I'd have made them play every league game on the road. If they complained say tough luck. but yeah, this looks at least interesting. Is there a conference tournament anywhere?

Reaction Score
Only comment I have is why did the conference even give Louisville, or Rutgers fo rthat matter, home game at all? I'd have made them play every league game on the road. If they complained say tough luck. but yeah, this looks at least interesting. Is there a conference tournament anywhere?

According to Greg's blog he says there will be one

Here's a link to his scheduling that he creates each season for all uconn sports

http://greguconngames.blogspot.com/2013/03/uconn-huskies-2013-schedules-and-known.html?m=1

Reaction Score
8-9 matchup will be at site of #1 seed on November 8
Quarterfinals will be at higher seed November 9.
The next weekend there will be the semifinals and final in Houston.

This according to another student, who heard it from Coach Reid.

Reaction Score
Interesting, the yAAC conference scheduled its soccer championship games in a location with NO active team. Houston does not have a men's soccer team.

Reaction Score
Interesting, the yAAC conference scheduled its soccer championship games in a location with NO active team. Houston does not have a men's soccer team.

Greg lists Pizza Hut Park as the site of the AAC soccer championship on his blog. However, it is not in Houston, but in Frisco, TX, near Dallas.

Reaction Score
Greg lists Pizza Hut Park as the site of the AAC soccer championship on his blog. However, it is not in Houston, but in Frisco, TX, near Dallas.
Considering SMU's in Dallas, and sometimes attracts a few more than a few hundred fans to its on-campus games, that clearly makes all the difference. After all, Frisco's only about 25 miles from SMU. ;)

Reaction Score
Considering SMU's in Dallas, and sometimes attracts a few more than a few hundred fans to its on-campus games, that clearly makes all the difference. After all, Frisco's only about 25 miles from SMU. ;)

Yes, you are correct. I was mistaken. It is in Pizza Hut Park, which is in suburban Dallas, not Houston. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom