2013 Commitment Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2013 Commitment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lagow watched the game in Tx. Believe his season starts 2 night. I know he's 2013 but convo fits here.

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
Richard Lagow was 7 for 13 184 yards 0 Tds and a Pick. Also had 8 carries for 10 yards and a TD in a 14-7 win over Lewisville.

Also D. Bradley has 13 catches for 156 yards and a Td in 2 games.

Reaction Score
Quinn Thompson was 3 for 4 today for 38 yards passing and 3 carries for 2 yards. couldnt find receiving stats for him.

Reaction Score
Tommy Myers inched closer to 3*on Rivals. now at 5.4 RR. Now fully committed to football he will get to 3 after his season is evaluated.

Reaction Score
Funny he said he has only spoken with the coaches a few times. Could just be the way he turns a phrase, but most talk about constant contact with coaches.

Reaction Score
Think you might be reading into this a little too much. Up until September 1 coaches were not able to make the calls and since most kids communicate via face book and text while there is not a lot of phone calls, there is probably a lot of communication. From reading articles UConn was Hopkins choice early on in recruiting process even though he had lot of early and heavy interest from number of BSC schools. He committed and shut down recruiting as soon as he got UConn offer so he is very solid commit and there is probably not a big need for both sides to be constantly reassuring each other of his commitment as sometimes coaches have to do with kids who commit while really not shutting the door for other schools.

Plus looks like he is captain on his high school team and that appears to be his main focus during football season. Bottom line looks like a good pick up for UConn who appears to be a very solid verbal commitment and pretty positive he will sign his UConn letter of intent on signing day.

Reaction Score
Kyle Schafenacker is playing on ESPN2 right now for St. Thomas Aquinas against Don Bosco. He's facing the #13 DE according to ESPN and isn't doing all that well so far.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
A4o9bXKCYAEibGf.jpg:large

not sure if the board has seen this yet...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Need to get Matt Walsh up there. :)

i just saw it on lagows twitter, he tweeted it at noel a while ago it looks like. prob before other guys got on board. very cool tho. got me thinking we should do something here for the kids come signing day for fun to show our support. maybe one for O recruits and one for D. i tweeted all the commits i knew for the 13 class 2night so they can all meet marriner and all that gravy. i think its best when the fans help that as its quick progress/relationship building which will keep this class 2gether no matter the off season we are about to have...

Reaction Score
i just saw it on lagows twitter, he tweeted it at noel a while ago it looks like. prob before other guys got on board. very cool tho. got me thinking we should do something here for the kids come signing day for fun to show our support. maybe one for O recruits and one for D. i tweeted all the commits i knew for the 13 class 2night so they can all meet marriner and all that gravy. i think its best when the fans help that as its quick progress/relationship building which will keep this class 2gether no matter the off season we are about to have...

Ha.. FB Matt will make QB Rich's life safer and more productive. Hope they bond!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
A4o9bXKCYAEibGf.jpg:large

not sure if the board has seen this yet...

That is pretty sweet!! What a great idea to get these kids onto a format like this. Get them psyched up about signing day and about their futures at UConn.....love it!!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
on rivals we are mid 50's for team rankings for this class right now. we are easily within distance of a top 50 ranking. the next recruit is soon will bump us to that. on 247 we are mid-late 50's and the same thing as rivals. 247 also is missing a recruit that could bump us some points once they fix that issue. #uptick

Reaction Score
holiness not on the 247 commit list all of a sudden, think its just a glich...

He was never there. 24/7 has almost no coverage of NE football. I've actually sent them an email in an effort to help them - their response was laughable.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
espn insider has somehing up on lagow, marriner gets 3* on espn also.

right now espn, rivals and 247 all have atleast half of our class #'s wise with 3*. thats #uptick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom