20 wins.. just amazing | The Boneyard

20 wins.. just amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He did a fantastic job this season. I can't wait for the future with Ollie. 20 wins in his first season! I see a very, very bright future for the program and his career. So many people said we would become a has been team with JC gone, but I think he will have us back in national championship contention by next year, if not, but 2014. If he ends up coaching as long as some of these other legends, he's going to end up with Calhoun, Boeheim, Kryzewski amount of wins. Long live Olliewood!

Reaction Score
He did a fantastic job this season. I can't wait for the future with Ollie. 20 wins in his first season! I see a very, very bright future for the program and his career. So many people said we would become a has been team with JC gone, but I think he will have us back in national championship contention by next year, if not, but 2014. If he ends up coaching as long as some of these other legends, he's going to end up with Calhoun, Boeheim, Kryzewski amount of wins. Long live Olliewood!

Olliewood? lol! thats brilliant!

Reaction Score
Olliewood? lol! thats brilliant!
The school made a sign for it, kinda like the big heads and students hold it up. Seems like they're trying to "brand" the student section as "Olliewood." They also have a sign for women's games "Auriema's Army"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom