#13 Jade Williams to Duke | Page 2 | The Boneyard

#13 Jade Williams to Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Congrats to Duke. As long as McCallie is not convicted of anything and Duke continues to land top recruits, I can't see her going anywhere. I noticed HG said that she was also considering UCONN, ND, Utah and Tennessee. I don't think we've recruited her for quite some time - she may have taken us off her list at least several months ago. I wonder who her final choices really were...

BTW if I had to guess what KMoney meant by "don't they have newspapers and the internet in Texas"... My guess would be - don't these kids see the reports of what went on at Duke - not only with what the coach was accused of, but also how poorly she coaches the team... something along those lines...

McCallie proves any coach can recruit at Duke

Reaction Score
She was good enough to get in home visits from both UCONN and ND in fall of 2015. This might be UCONN centric view but Jade was probably caught up in the collective UCONN assessment that "17 is a class for wings and better post players will be available '18. On USA basketball Jade was good a stretch 4 with some interior post moves but lacking goo/great upper body strength.

Excellent assessment

Reaction Score
Why are you speculating that Jade will transfer?

McCallie has trouble holding onto players though she still has all of her 2015 class that some ranked #1 but hasn't developed

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
McCallie has trouble holding onto players though she still has all of her 2015 class that some ranked #1 but hasn't developed

Actually, she does not. Angela Salvadores - who was part of the 2015 recruiting class - left Duke to play professionally in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom