Beer | Page 271 | The Boneyard

Beer

So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction Score
I’ve written here about Obercreek previously. Their Quartet series IMO is the best rotating-hop bill IPA series in the Northeast. They are also killing it with their stouts and wild ales. Crazy that a tiny farm in the Hudson Valley is brewing at such a high level.

01F6D738-6704-4BF2-82FD-0125E3F276E3.jpeg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Heading to Kent Falls for the first time tomorrow. Any suggestions or recommendations?

On Sunday, I'll head to the Craft Beer Grand Prix at Lime Rock. CT Craft Beer Grand Prix Returns to Lime Rock Park over Memorial Day Weekend - Lime Rock Park Hopefully there will be something good there too. Despite unlimited samples, I'll need to take it easy as I have to drive back to eastern Mass in the evening. Has anybody been to this?

Reaction Score
Heading to Kent Falls for the first time tomorrow. Any suggestions or recommendations?

On Sunday, I'll head to the Craft Beer Grand Prix at Lime Rock. CT Craft Beer Grand Prix Returns to Lime Rock Park over Memorial Day Weekend - Lime Rock Park Hopefully there will be something good there too. Despite unlimited samples, I'll need to take it easy as I have to drive back to eastern Mass in the evening. Has anybody been to this?
Just a heads up re: Kent Falls. The town of Kent decided to institute some ridiculous archaic law after seven or so years of regular pours. KF is allowed to only sell flights of TWO OUNCE tasters per town ordinance. I think this change has impacted visits by craft beer enthusiasts. I’m a fan of Buddy Sprinkles, a solid IPA with a citrusy bite. I know you’re not a big farmhouse ale guy, but Fingerprint is a really nice, tart and refreshing beer on a hot day. Enjoy!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Just a heads up re: Kent Falls. The town of Kent decided to institute some ridiculous archaic law after seven or so years of regular pours. KF is allowed to only sell flights of TWO OUNCE tasters per town ordinance. I think this change has impacted visits by craft beer enthusiasts. I’m a fan of Buddy Sprinkles, a solid IPA with a citrusy bite. I know you’re not a big farmhouse ale guy, but Fingerprint is a really nice, tart and refreshing beer on a hot day. Enjoy!
I saw something about that. It's not ideal. I'm wondering if it's worth the trip down from Lakeville. Great Falls is closer, but doesn't open until 4:30.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Coastline Brewing puts out incredibly bad beer. Just off Rt 1 in Westbrook. Pictured is an IPA with 5 hops in it. They have issues with beer with just a single hop in it.

Attachments

• 1000008586.jpg
    1000008586.jpg
    969.1 KB · Views: 15

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Two threads in one.

Eagle Rare 10 year bourbon neat, on the rocks, and then Goose Island Bourbon County Stout 2023 aged in Eagle Rare barrels.

Last week we tried 2019 BCS, 2021 BCS and 2023 BCS and the older they were the better they tasted.

It happens.

20240526_175805.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom