ZaKiyah Johnson ‘25 has a UConn offer | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ZaKiyah Johnson ‘25 has a UConn offer

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
When is the last time Geno offered someone prior to their sophomore year of high school?
No telling exactly when the offer were extended but Andra Espinosa Hunter committed to UCONN during her Sophomore year of HS and Erin Boley was offered by UCONN as a Sophomore.

Reaction Score
When I saw the first picture I knew nothing about her but her build reminded me of Brady, maybe a smidge leaner. Then I saw 5'11" and 6'. She has a college-ready body for a guard. If she were to get to 6'1 she'd make quite a wing.

Reaction Score
:eek: We are trying,but you don't seem to want to let us. ;)
She's an amazing player. Totally dominated the KY high schools as a freshman. Made some plays that high school players just don't make. It will be interesting to see how much better she can get. I used my shoe to scrape a Cardinal logo into her school's gravel parking lot this morning. (Just kidding with that last statement.)

Reaction Score
She's an amazing player. Totally dominated the KY high schools as a freshman. Made some plays that high school players just don't make. It will be interesting to see how much better she can get. I used my shoe to scrape a Cardinal logo into her school's gravel parking lot this morning. (Just kidding with that last statement.)
:)

Too late. Some Vol fan is already on the phone with the NCAA. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Uh...are you forgetting Louisville? She has been to games in the Yum Center multiple times.

Her high school is about a mile from my house. On our daily walk this morning my wife and I walked across the campus.
Lol i thought were going to say walked her lawn

Reaction Score
From just watching that short clip of her besides the inside work I notice she had good form for her jumper and good court vision to make nice passes to open teamates. With a couple of more years of developement she would be a prize for any program.

Reaction Score
Sheesh. All h**l will break loose if she is plucked out of our backyard after spending years attending games. Hometown kid will be a star anywhere she goes, but no one will love her like her own City. It’s Louisville or bust.

Reaction Score
SC just got in the game as well with an Offer to Zakiyah

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Johnson now holds offers from the likes of LSU, Mississippi State, Miami (FL), Oklahoma, Florida, Arizona, Michigan, Auburn, Oklahoma State, Penn State, UCLA, West Virginia, Tennessee, Virginia, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Ohio State, Louisville and Minnesota…and more to come.

Just to add to the list: In late May 2022, she received an offer from ND and looked forward to "learning more about" Notre Dame. When I was at ND, two goys who lived across the hall were both Sacred Heart students. They couldn't drive like her....;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom