youtubers (field of 68) talk Huskies | The Boneyard

youtubers (field of 68) talk Huskies

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Good listen. The best line: “Castleton is probably the best center in the SEC and he was the third best center on the floor… and it wasn’t even close.”

Reaction Score
These people are all nuts. Same with Jimmy Dykes claiming every team in America will have to go through Purdue or UConn in March. WTF ? It's December. We've watched enough tournament basketball to know that no matter how good you are, winning 6 straight, or even 4 straight in March is damn hard to do.

I'd love to see UConn in the Final Four. But I'll enjoy them being as good as they are for as long as they're playing this well. I remember how good UConn was in 2009 when they went to a great Louisville team and won by 20. And I was in Detroit when they lost to MSU in the Final Four. Sometimes it just doesn't work out.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
These people are all nuts. Same with Jimmy Dykes claiming every team in America will have to go through Purdue or UConn in March. WTF ? It's December. We've watched enough tournament basketball to know that no matter how good you are, winning 6 straight, or even 4 straight in March is damn hard to do.

I'd love to see UConn in the Final Four. But I'll enjoy them being as good as they are for as long as they're playing this well. I remember how good UConn was in 2009 when they went to a great Louisville team and won by 20. And I was in Detroit when they lost to MSU in the Final Four. Sometimes it just doesn't work out.
Yeah, they're all deliberately hot takes and flipping wildly every night. Perfect reflection of most fans, but they do know the game.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I like their point that Purdue is built to win the B1G but will have to be able to match up with different styles to win the NCAA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom