OT: - Your favorite TV commercial | The Boneyard

OT: Your favorite TV commercial

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
We've looked at our favorite songs that featured different things i.e, people, emotions, places, etc. We had a lot of fun going down memory lane with those songs. Now let's look at our favorite commercials. There have been some memorable TV commercials down through the years. Some dating back to our youth (the 50's for most of us). I'll start the ball rolling. The "Lion Dog Amazon Prime advert of 2017" is one of my favorites. It centers on the baby, but the dog (his expressions) steals the commercial. The editing makes this commercial priceless.

[Commercial]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I was put on to this one by a friend in the UK. Don't think it was shown here.

That's great. Of course, the copper should have suspected something when he saw that she was driving on the road side of the road and that the steering wheel was on the wrong side of the car.

Reaction Score
It seems that most of the commercials I watch don't make me want to buy the product--and often, I can't even remember the product they were selling or the brand name.

So, as a subset...what was the most effective commercial ever...as well as amusing?

To me, it was the "Uncle Sam' Hebrew National commercial, hands down.

Can a computer genius download it?

Reaction Score
It seems that most of the commercials I watch don't make me want to buy the product--and often, I can't even remember the product they were selling or the brand name.

So, as a subset...what was the most effective commercial ever...as well as amusing?

don't need to be genius (I sure as hell ain't)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score

yeah, you're not a genius... its "upload" ;):cool::p:oops:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
We've looked at our favorite songs that featured different things i.e, people, emotions, places, etc. We had a lot of fun going down memory lane with those songs. Now let's look at our favorite commercials. There have been some memorable TV commercials down through the years. Some dating back to our youth (the 50's for most of us). I'll start the ball rolling. The "Lion Dog Amazon Prime advert of 2017" is one of my favorites. It centers on the baby, but the dog (his expressions) steals the commercial. The editing makes this commercial priceless.

[Commercial]

Sorry Scoop, liking anything Amazon is against my religion.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Where is the beef?

upload_2017-10-14_19-5-4.jpeg

The late Clara Peller.................Where's the beef? I saw her on the Johnny Carson show. She was a hoot. Everyone in the audience loved her, including Johnny. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom