OT - Young Husky fan fighting for her life | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT - Young Husky fan fighting for her life

Curiouser
Reaction Score
We should pin this since we're donating for each new Providence thread.
And someone should probably keep track of number the Providence threads @Deepster starts.

Reaction Score
I don't have Venmo so I used the Go Fund Me page:

Thanks for the tip.

I just tried it, and it worked. I had tried Venmo before, but without success.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
OK, late to this thread, but I'm trying. Never used Venmo before. Loaded the app on my phone, hit "pay or request", typed in JimenezHitting, and all I get is the endless circling effect. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. About this I mean, not in general - that list would be too long! Yes I am officially stupid, I have a stupid card in my wallet. HOW DOES THIS WORK???
use the @ sign before the name

Reaction Score
From the article:
This UConn experience came together quickly, through the caring of the UConn community, from members of a prominent UConn message board, The Boneyard, right on up to athletic director David Benedict.
Does that mean we're actually respectable now? When did that happen?:confused:

(also, something caught in my eye after reading that story... no, no crying here)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
From the article:

Does that mean we're actually respectable now? When did that happen?:confused:

(also, something caught in my eye after reading that story... no, no crying here)
Respectable may be a bridge too far, probably just “prominent.”

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don't have Venmo so I used the Go Fund Me page:

I have Venmo but haven’t really figured out how to put money in it except what others send me, so used your GFM link.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Incredibly sad news. Condolences to your family. I can't even imagine the pain and heartbreak.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
This is terribly sad. I am so sorry for your loss.

I had somehow conflated Aubrien's situation with @Bryan L 's daughter; so sad to have both of you going through this, but I am so impressed at all both of your families have done to make the rest of their days as meaningful and beautiful as possible.

Thank you for sharing their stories with us; it has provided much-needed perspective.

Daz

Reaction Score
So sorry to hear this. My deepest condolences to this truly extraordinary family. RIP Aubrien.

Reaction Score
Its with great sadness that i wish you the cery best in you and your family’s journey going forward. Know that many are thinking of you and take some small measure of comfort in the knowledge that she has touched so many.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Really hoped the outcome would have been different. RIP Aubrien. I share with the Boneyard family that we are thinking of you and your family @uconnsouth during this time of grief. No words can soothe what you are going through. The time when this affliction no longer hurts our loved ones can’t come soon enough.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom