OT - Young Husky fan fighting for her life | The Boneyard

OT - Young Husky fan fighting for her life

Reaction Score
Guys, longtime Yard member here who’s asking for your help to make a kid’s dream come true.

My daughter, 14, is fighting for her life. Diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, we have made the decision to fly to NY from FL on a whim to see if we can have a dream weekend for her, as the doctors believe her case has taken a turn for the worse.

I’d love nothing more than to take her to watch the Huskies play and see the snow falling in the NY countryside.

If you’d like to read her story (link below), and donate to this weekend’s trip, you can Venmo me @JimenezHitting

You can also follow her story at The Light of Aubrien on Facebook.

Appreciate everyone of your thoughts and prayers!

Reaction Score
Here is another option:

Reaction Score
I'll try again later, but the gofundme page wouldn't accept my info. UConnSouth is on the plane, for other boneyarders, what is Venmo and how do I donate using that? The thought of the anguish the family is enduring has brought tears to my eyes.

Reaction Score
I'll try again later, but the gofundme page wouldn't accept my info. UConnSouth is on the plane, for other boneyarders, what is Venmo and how do I donate using that? The thought of the anguish the family is enduring has brought tears to my eyes.
It's like PayPal, it's an app you can download. Can link it to your bank account or debit card and search his username to send money

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Words cannot express what my heart feels for you and your family
That dreaded disease is horrible enough but when it touches the little ones who haven't had enough time to experience what life is really all about - it plain sucks
My prayers go out to you and your family and may your daughter enjoy this special gift you are giving to her
Let's all pray for a miracle.
I will donate when I get home tonight with a smile on my face!!!

Incursio007

"Plus Ultra!"
Reaction Score
Absolutely terrible to hear --- I will be Praying for Aubrien & your entire Family!

Donations incoming!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom