Yellowstone Season 4 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Yellowstone Season 4

Reaction Score
Spoilers.

Just finished Season 4 last night. I still love the show, but season 4 was my least favorite.

Why? It’s feeling more and more Hollywood. More romance, less believable plot line…and the Jimmy subplot wasn’t worth my time (even though I like his character). I don’t believe the Summer/John romance one bit. The Casey aka Brad Pitt vision quest a la Legends of the Fall? Meh.

I’ll watch season 5, but this season felt the most dragged out compared to the other three.

On the plus side, the bunk house banter is fantastic and I thought the Lloyd guitar scene was incredible.

My wife hates her, but I really enjoy Beth. Straight gangster.

Monica is getting even more annoying. Considering the themes of the show, gotta give the casting people a side eye for casting a Chinese-American to play such a key Native American role.

Reaction Score
Spoilers.

Just finished Season 4 last night. I still love the show, but season 4 was my least favorite.

Why? It’s feeling more and more Hollywood. More romance, less believable plot line…and the Jimmy subplot wasn’t worth my time (even though I like his character). I don’t believe the Summer/John romance one bit. The Casey aka Brad Pitt vision quest a la Legends of the Fall? Meh.

I’ll watch season 5, but this season felt the most dragged out compared to the other three.

On the plus side, the bunk house banter is fantastic and I thought the Lloyd guitar scene was incredible.

My wife hates her, but I really enjoy Beth. Straight gangster.

Monica is getting even more annoying. Considering the themes of the show, gotta give the casting people a side eye for casting a Chinese-American to play such a key Native American role.

Taylor Sheridan is spread too thin. In real life he bought the actual 666 ranch, he did 1883, they are developing another Yellowstone spinoff based on 666.

Plus the Jeremy Renner show, the Sylvester Stallone Kansas City show, Sicario 3 and god knows what else.

The whole season was a vacuous waste of a Tractor Supply Commercial and just existed to promote 1883.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Season 5 expanding from 10 episodes to 14 episodes and is splitting in to two runs of 7 episodes each. I'd guess they split them up about 6 months apart to absolutely milk every penny from the franchise.

Reaction Score
Season 5 expanding from 10 episodes to 14 episodes and is splitting in to two runs of 7 episodes each. I'd guess they split them up about 6 months apart to absolutely milk every penny from the franchise.

More space for Tractor Supply Commercials.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
"Don't be a Karen. Be a Beth" tee shirts are popping up in my browser.

Reaction Score
Happened upon this show while searching the guide the other night and during the 5 minutes I watched the only thing I noticed was Costner's voice. Does he have some type of illness or is it intentional? I didn't watch enough to determine whether the show was worth watching but if his voice is intentional, which seems to be kind of a thing these days, it'd be too annoying for me to tolerate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom