Year 2 pic 2

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
So here’s my interpretation of each player’s expression for the photo:
  • Mir & Piath both displaying big, beautiful smiles
  • Paige with a bit of a smirk
  • Nika with her goofy face look
  • Aaliyah with her Dirty Harry, “Go ahead, make my day” look.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
So here’s my interpretation of each player’s expression for the photo:
  • Mir & Piath both displaying big, beautiful smiles
  • Paige with a bit of a smirk
  • Nika with her goofy face look
  • Aaliyah with her Dirty Harry, “Go ahead, make my day” look.
Turn to photo 2. All are laughing hysterically. :D:D:D

Reaction Score
get Paige off the floor, that wrist needs to be healed

Reaction Score
Please see the screen capture - i get these a lot. Does anyone else get "empty" spaces where a link should be? Or know how to fix it?
year 2 pic 2.jpg

Reaction Score
get Paige off the floor, that wrist needs to be healed
Totally. Everyone knows that lying on the floor is one of the worst things one can do for a wrist. /sarc :confused:

Reaction Score
Please see the screen capture - i get these a lot. Does anyone else get "empty" spaces where a link should be? Or know how to fix it? View attachment 70718
Check your browser settings. (Each browser is different). It's possible that somewhere in the privacy and security areas you have disabled images and links. Go through your settings and see if there is anything like that. And then, save your settings.

Reaction Score
It also could be if you don't have Instagram. Not sure.

I also love the exchange Paige started with Autumn.

Reaction Score
First of all, thank-you DJB and Zinethar.

I'm running windows 10 and Firefox v94.0 (64 bit). I have checked settings and don't see a place to tweak images, links. Possibly Tracking Protection (i have this set to "strict")?

I do NOT use instagram, but i have been able to see & follow links off and on. That is the kicker! If it was consistent i'd have a better idea what's going on.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
First of all, thank-you DJB and Zinethar.

I'm running windows 10 and Firefox v94.0 (64 bit). I have checked settings and don't see a place to tweak images, links. Possibly Tracking Protection (i have this set to "strict")?

I do NOT use instagram, but i have been able to see & follow links off and on. That is the kicker! If it was consistent i'd have a better idea what's going on.
In settings under privacy and security, set your Tracking Protection to "Standard", click "Reload all tabs", and you should be good to go. Firefox in standard mode is pretty secure. Strict isn't really necessary if you have anti-virus software.

I tested this using Firefox on my system (I don't use it that often, but it is up to date) and managed to recreate and solve the issue you have. Good luck.

Reaction Score
In settings under privacy and security, set your Tracking Protection to "Standard", click "Reload all tabs", and you should be good to go. Firefox in standard mode is pretty secure. Strict isn't really necessary if you have anti-virus software.

I tested this using Firefox on my system (I don't use it that often, but it is up to date) and managed to recreate and solve the issue you have. Good luck.
Couldn't wait until tomorrow and voila! Your suggestion worked like a charm. Thank you many times over!!

Reaction Score
Couldn't wait until tomorrow and voila! Your suggestion worked like a charm. Thank you many times over!!
You're very welcome, many times over.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom