Wow, is there a “character” concern for Tenn’s Horston? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Wow, is there a “character” concern for Tenn’s Horston?

Reaction Score
There was a very very high level recruit at DePaul. Similar circumstances but worse. Needless to say, she was kicked off the team.

Reaction Score
Be fascinating to know what the consequences would if a UConn player lifted $125 from a store. Depends on the merchandise. If a good wine maybe none☺️

Reaction Score
I’m far from”mistake free” but I could never understand stealing from someone. Retail “shrinkage” is now a bigger issue than ever. Home Depot is reporting all time high store theft contributing to decreased profits and will soon be raising prices on honest customers. (Guess dishonest customers prices remain the same ha!) It’s to the point it’s affecting HD’s stock share value.
How does one steal from Home Depot? Can you imagine trying to steal a 2x4? At least in other stores you might be able to get away with shoving an item in your pocket and walking out with it.

Reaction Score
Be fascinating to know what the consequences would if a UConn player lifted $125 from a store. Depends on the merchandise. If a good wine maybe none☺
Suspect the punishment is different at TN (or anywhere else, honestly) for a #1 or 2 overall recruit than for a lesser player. Much easier to kick someone off the team if they're not a big difference maker.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Is Nautica still in fashion...or how about Izod? :eek:

Well there has been an Belk's (southern based department store) sale ad running at the top of this page for Izod dress shirts....so they are still around. Nautica still has a section at Belk's...... so I assume people still wear it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom