OT: - Worst movie of all time | Page 8 | The Boneyard

OT: Worst movie of all time

Reaction Score
Slapshot is the best sports movie ever filmed.

CATS is a class of its own for horrible films. I dare anyone to watch five minutes of it.

Reaction Score
My nomination is The Disaster Artist. I think I've only turned off about 3 films and I've seen upwards of 3,000. Ironically it's supposed to be about the worst movie ever made, but it supplanted it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I tried to watch The Social Network, and couldn't get through the opening scene. I was hoping the girl Mark Zuckerberg was talking to would plunge a butter knife into his eye to shut him up.

Reaction Score
I also walked out on Howard the Duck.

I despise Inglorious Bastards and Django. Oddly, I rank Pulp Fiction as an all-time great and really like Jackie Brown.
Loved Howard the Duck as a kid. Not a huge fan of Bastards but loved Django. The only thing that didnt work well for me in that film was Jamie Foxx as Django. Pulp Fiction remains my favorite film of all time. I found Once upon a time in Hollywood to be utter garbage as a film but filled with brilliant acting performances.

Reaction Score
One of the worst films ive seen recently was Booksmart. I heard how great it was and how Olivia Wilde was a revelation as director. I saw it and it was utter dog poo and a cut and paste rip off of Superbad and 21 Jump Street. Just a truly awful film.

Reaction Score
Loved Howard the Duck as a kid. Not a huge fan of Bastards but loved Django. The only thing that didnt work well for me in that film was Jamie Foxx as Django. Pulp Fiction remains my favorite film of all time. I found Once upon a time in Hollywood to be utter garbage as a film but filled with brilliant acting performances.
Part of my problem with Bastards and Django is that Tarantino is bad with "historical" settings. One expects a few anachronisms but his films are just dripping with them. I also hate endings that change the MAJOR historical facts - like bastards did. Of course, Once Upon a Time suffers the same afflictions, but I kinda like it. Kinda.

Reaction Score
Part of my problem with Bastards and Django is that Tarantino is bad with "historical" settings. One expects a few anachronisms but his films are just dripping with them. I also hate endings that change the MAJOR historical facts - like bastards did. Of course, Once Upon a Time suffers the same afflictions, but I kinda like it. Kinda.
Yeah thats why i wasnt a fan of Bastards and Once Upon a Time especially the latter. Im not a fan of changing historical events so drastically although i admit seeing the little Austrian get his face blown off was rather fun.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom