Men - World Beaters | The Boneyard

Men World Beaters

Reaction Score
As we wait for Selection Monday to determine where the ride is headed next, this UConn baseball team deserves a separate thread to celebrate what it has accomplished so far.

I’m a long-time UConn baseball fan but had never posted about them here until this weekend. My wife and I were lucky enough to make two trips to Elliot Ballpark this spring and immediately fell in love with the energy, passion, ability and togetherness of this team, the coaching staff and even the families in the stands. It took about five minutes in that beautiful new facility to realize this is a special special group capable of accomplishing big things.

From overcoming Covid, going on an unbelievable run and sweeping Seton Hall to win the regular-season crown to Shhhhing the Creighton naysayers and holding on for the final out last night, this is one of the most memorable late-season UConn runs in any sport from the school that has perfected memorable late-season runs.

Now it’s time to turn pulling off the Big East double in May into just the start of something that lasts deep into June. Let’s go Huskies!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom