WNBA in NBA 2K20 video game | The Boneyard

WNBA in NBA 2K20 video game

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Suspecting there are not many gamers here. However, it's fun to discuss ratings. I haven't played the 2K series in a decade but I might have to get this for the WNBA.

(The WNBA was already in the "NBA Live" series but the 2K series is much, much more popular and successful). We're starting to get the first WNBA footage and this is the first rating I've seen:

For reference, 99 is the max rating and the highest rated men's players are LeBron and Kawhi, who are each at 97. Steph Curry is also rated 95. Not bad company.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Apparently the WNBA being in the game was only confirmed today but they've been doing face scans for a while, so we knew it was coming.

Reaction Score
I have held out on buying sports games every year because they are largely the same. I told myself I wasn't going to buy this year's new game, but now I have to.

This is exciting. Hopefully you can create your own women players. I doubt they'll have a My career option for the game.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I have held out on buying sports games every year because they are largely the same. I told myself I wasn't going to buy this year's new game, but now I have to.

This is exciting. Hopefully you can create your own women players. I doubt they'll have a My career option for the game.

They've said the WNBA will be available for Play Now and Season modes. That's likely it.

Reaction Score
They've said the WNBA will be available for Play Now and Season modes. That's likely it.
It's a start lol.

I also like to play the WWE games, but I was going to skip out this year. But of course this year they are showcasing the Four Horsewoman. I think I've seen you post a few times about WWE before on here.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
It's a start lol.

I also like to play the WWE games, but I was going to skip out this year. But of course this year they are showcasing the Four Horsewoman. I think I've seen you post a few times about WWE before on here.

Yep, funny you should mention that.

I was on the fence about getting WWE2K this year too, but I'm a huge 4HW fan (especially Bayley) so once they announced they would be featured in the Showcase mode, I knew I'd have to get it.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
There you have it folks. How much better is Stewart than Parker? Two rating points.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
There you have it folks. How much better is Stewart than Parker? Two rating points.

Hmm. Depicting Candace with a smirk. And spelled her name wrong. :D:D:D:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom