WNBA 2024 season | Page 16 | The Boneyard

WNBA 2024 season

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Indiana Fever practice video.
KLS is in Blue shirt and either red or orange sneakers.
Wont making anything of the practice video but the players in the blue shirts have Boston, Clark, I think Wheeler, and one other player, plus KLS.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Wont making anything of the practice video but the players in the blue shirts have Boston, Clark, I think Wheeler, and one other player, plus KLS.

Thx. Nice drive and layup by KLS and a long-range jumper by Clark (what else?), while Grace Berger with a mid-range pull-up jumper hits nothing but net (once again, what else?).

Reaction Score
I couldnt find anything on twitter.
She scored 8 points in todays game, moving her team into the semi finals.
Thx! I have her in my fantasy league and she showed up with the dreaded o next to her name this morning. If she's still playing in Europe than I'm wondering if she's not going to play for the Lynx this year.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Thx! I have her in my fantasy league and she showed up with the dreaded o next to her name this morning. If she's still playing in Europe than I'm wondering if she's not going to play for the Lynx this year.
I dont know all of the rules of the WNBA and that priortization rule. I thought if you have less than 3 years service you are not penalized for reporting late.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
With Candace's retirement, the gap between Vegas and the rest of the league got a little smaller. I think they are still the team to beat.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

It's nice to see Lou playing with the starters. She could be a MIP candidate.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom