Wish List | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'd like an icon that id's threads where you made a post

There is, it shows your avatar in a little box to the bottom right of the OP's avatar next to the thread title. Hope that made sense. It becomes much more noticeable when you update your avatar from the default one to your own personalized one.

Reaction Score
Does this board have the function for sub boards? That would be helpful with the recruiting stuff.

Reaction Score
uconn football
uconn football recruiting

uconn bball
uconn bball recruiting
uconn Wbball
uconn Wbball recruiting
Just wondering when they will be added or if they are here, how does one find them. Thank-you

temery

What?
Reaction Score
account name longer that 15 characters (19 for AllAmericanAlienBoy)

I can change your name to AllAmericanAlienBoy if you'd like

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
uconn football
uconn football recruiting
uconn bball
uconn bball recruiting
uconn Wbball
uconn Wbball recruiting
Just wondering when they will be added or if they are here, how does one find them. Thank-you
Scroll to the top or bottom of the page and click on Forums.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I know some posters that had 10,000 + posts at the previous forum. I think I was closing in on (900) myself. When trolls come thru and you share a thread, your post count establishes your Cred & support of your Home site. Gosh, I feel like I'm in a Gang. Anyhow, can we get our old counts back- VS this new member status? Or can Mods get creative with Boneeyard- centric (levels) of accomplishment? I think some sites, classify you as a rookie, soph, junior, senior, allstar, hall of famer etc. based on how much you particapate. If you're not pleased tagged as a Bench warmer- you will post more and lurk less- which makes the board More active. Maybe we can concentrate on Wings, Rolling Rocks, our Hangings for levels? What do u think?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i like it^

1-99 posts "puppy dog"
100-500 "husky dog"
500-2k "chicken wings"
2k-5k "rolling rocks"
5k+ "Winning!"

haha

but please can we seperate church and state atleast for starters.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Maybe we can concentrate on Wings, Rolling Rocks, our Hangings for levels? What do u think?
Works for the men's board, not so much for football or the women's board.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
There is, it shows your avatar in a little box to the bottom right of the OP's avatar next to the thread title. Hope that made sense. It becomes much more noticeable when you update your avatar from the default one to your own personalized one.
I see it now. Thanks Do It.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I see it now. Thanks Do It.
I still get a kick knowing that all this time I thought he was Dolt it was Do It.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
And yet you often type intizncster, instead of intlzncster. :(
crud. I never noticed that either. Now your name got even harder. intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster intlzncster I bet I still make a mistake in the future even with all this parctice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom