WingU and the pro curl | The Boneyard

WingU and the pro curl

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
A staple of our greatness. Ray. RIP, Caron, Ben... running through picks, catching the ball, elevating and scoring

Hawk does it better than anyone we've seen in a long time

Love it

Reaction Score
i think now that teams are keying in on hawk and his 3 point shooting, those mid range jumpers off the curl are going to be a massive weapon. bigs will have to help on him when he curls at the FT line and opens up passing lanes to our big men.

Best mover without the ball since Rip, uses screens so well and gets into shot ready position to get his shot up quick

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Best mover without the ball since Rip, uses screens so well and gets into shot ready position to get his shot up quick
When a perimeter shooter of Hawkin's skill level catches the ball and there's no defender within 4 feet of him it's not an accident. It's a lot of hard work on his part, and on the rest of the team, setting screens where he wants/needs them that goes into he and the ball arriving at the right spot , ready to shoot.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I thought this was a concept for a new salon that served you wings while you were getting your hair permed.

Reaction Score
If he could get consistent with that a few times a game and still bury some threes fahgeedddaboutit. Rip made an entire career out of that at all levels. I'd love to see some more drives to the hoop also to keep everybody honest.

Reaction Score
When a perimeter shooter of Hawkin's skill level catches the ball and there's no defender within 4 feet of him it's not an accident. It's a lot of hard work on his part, and on the rest of the team, setting screens where he wants/needs them that goes into he and the ball arriving at the right spot , ready to shoot.
They probably used Rip’s videos.

Reaction Score
And once the D plays for it, it opens up the backdoor cut or the catch, pump, dribble and pull-up. Potential to be unguardable within the rules

Reaction Score
Fo shizzle. I swear Hawk is a cross between Sir Walter Ray and this cat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom