Will you be watching the tournament? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Will you be watching the tournament?

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
If you a TRUE BASKETBALL FAN, you will watch the rest of the tournament games. Will your interest be as high if UCONN was still in? Of course not,
but watch and dream of how we may beat some of these same teams next year. And, cheer on the UCONN men also.

Reaction Score
Question for the forum?
The NCAA is proudly announcing that the South Carolina/ Maryland game had 8500 spectators. But I feel that this is a disappointing turnout for two popular teams with a Final Four trip at stake. The arena has a capacity of 18,000.
Am I off on my opinion? Am I spoiled by UCONN selling out during mid- season games?
I appreciate your feedback!
Attendance was 11,144

Reaction Score
I'm done for the season. The National Champion is a done deal. I'll be taking my 6 month sabbatical from the BoneYard. See ya all again in September/October
Cheers, Cornell, be well...

Reaction Score
After my heart attack a week ago I will likely watch more than I would have normally but without the locked in interest that I would have had if UConn had won. Got a stent so things are looking up and are for the Huskies for the upcoming season also.
We'll all hope you make a complete recovery, Zinethar. There are so many of us here in that stage of life when it's tenuous from day to day.

Get better soon, and stay there...

Reaction Score
While it's a detriment for me that UCONN won't be playing, I will still be watching because I love WCBB. Does SC go undefeated, can CC channel DT and lead Iowa to a NC on her own, is Kim Mulkey and LSU gonna prove the doubters wrong, or will VT surprise everyone.

Reaction Score
I will watch on and off just because I'm a huge Clark fan. Will be rooting for Iowa in this game. In the other game am going with Kim and her team. Why? Basically because everyone that follows women's hops has been busting her butt all season long about the Carvel Soft Ice Cream teams she has played all season. Well its hard to get to this point so go LSU. Don't know anything about VT other than they have a dominant post in Kitley. I'm surprised that they are here. But they are. Kudos for them however not for me. So my third pick would be South Carolina. Boston gets most of the accolades but this is a team. This squad plays as a group. Not as one person They are the face of the Women's Basketball News now. If they play on Monday against VT I'll be rooting for Dawn. But I prefer to see the Clark and Reese show if possible.

Reaction Score
Don't really care to watch/listen to the SC admiration society announcers. In my bracket, I picked MD to defeat SC, and Iowa to win it all.
If this has posted elsewhere, please delete: The tv commentators are Ryan Ruocco, Rebecca Lobo, Andraya Carter and Holly Rowe.

Reaction Score
If you a TRUE BASKETBALL FAN, you will watch the rest of the tournament games. Will your interest be as high if UCONN was still in? Of course not,
but watch and dream of how we may beat some of these same teams next year. And, cheer on the UCONN men also.
Geno is in Houston to watch the guys... maybe he jets to Dallas to catch the other games, maybe he watches tv.

Reaction Score
I almost forgot to mention who the halftime and postgame talking heads will be. I haven’t seen that officially announced yet, but I don’t think anyone could go wrong thinking that one of them will be fan favorite (maybe fan favoring would be more accurate) Carolyn Peck. And where you find Carolyn Peck you can usually find Deb Antonelli. These are just my guesses.

Reaction Score
If Iowa and VT win their semis tonight I'll watch the championship game. But I have no desire to watch South Carolina or to see what Kim Mulkey is wearing.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I am a basketball fan, so I will watch it all. I have the luxury of being able to do so.

Reaction Score
If you didn't watch the rest of the tournament, you missed out! Some pretty great games by all. Caitlin Clake is that One! Congrats to LSU for winning the title. Congrats to Iowa for reaching the Finals and doing great things for the Iowa community, the Iowa WBB program, and for the Big Ten!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom