Will you be watching the tournament? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Will you be watching the tournament?

Reaction Score
Will be hoping for Miami. And maybe Iowa. But always against osu and SC. Personally. Alot of bad past times with osu.

Reaction Score
After my heart attack a week ago I will likely watch more than I would have normally but without the locked in interest that I would have had if UConn had won. Got a stent so things are looking up and are for the Huskies for the upcoming season also.

Reaction Score
the SC coach gone on about how South Carolina is predestined to win because a victory for them is good for women's basketball.
It's puzzling to me how South Carolina winning is good for basketball, but people in the press are virtually gloating over the fact that Connecticut was knocked out early. If dynasties are bad, wouldn't it be better for someone new to win this year? And nothing will ever make me get over South Carolina putting up a banner for their phantom championship in the Covid year.

Reaction Score
Personally I root for Iowa now, but I don't think I will watch anymore. Just hope that neither SC or LSU will win it all.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
After my heart attack a week ago I will likely watch more than I would have normally but without the locked in interest that I would have had if UConn had won. Got a stent so things are looking up and are for the Huskies for the upcoming season also.
Hey, take care Z. Hope you have a full recovery soon.

Reaction Score
wish you well man

Reaction Score
I'll watch the final four. If LSU makes the NC game I won't watch.

I'm heavily investing in the men right now.

Reaction Score
I had a stent installed in October. Best wishes to you for a complete recovery.

Reaction Score
Be well.

Reaction Score
I will watch the game but I actually planned my weekend around the UCONN games over the years. When UCONN is running like usual they are so fundamentally sound they are fun to watch. I read a lot of comments about how physical the game has gotten and kind of laughed to myself thinking about the soft fouls that put AE on the bench this weekend.

Reaction Score
I’ll be rooting for the UConn men and watching the women games. Curious to see if the refs continue to be deferential to certain players when calling defensive fouls instead of offensive ones…and vice versa. Seems so very inconsistent, not just from game to game, but in the same game too.

Reaction Score
If it wasn’t for the huskies, I wouldn’t watch a second of women’s basketball.
So no

Reaction Score
Curious if all the fans here will still continue to watch? Totally understandable if not, sometimes you feel when your team lost there's just not the same feeling seeing another team advance.
I picked SC to win it all and I expect them to, but if by some miracle doesn't happen I really have fallen in love with the Vtech team. A lot of people were not "impressed" with them early on, another convincing win vs Tenn. Will be interesting to see how Osu does after a emotional win. Seems like any team that beats Uconn seems to fall flat the next game.
I will still watch as I am a women's basketball fan(of most teams) I will be rooting for both Iowa and Virginia Tech would really like to see one of them win it all

Reaction Score
Is there any hope that Maryland or Iowa will upset South Carolina? I would love to see an Iowa and Virginia Tech Championship Game!

Reaction Score
The officiating through out the entire season has been horrible, started last year and has just gotten worse. This is why players get hurt. It seems that rules are being over looked so why have rules??

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'm done for the season. The National Champion is a done deal. I'll be taking my 6 month sabbatical from the BoneYard. See ya all again in September/October
You're a better fan than me if you can stay away from the yard THAT long. Too much going on here day to day and week to week for me to stay away that long. Be well, and enjoy your summer. We'll look for you in the fall. :cool:

Reaction Score
I'll watch as I am able, but won't be setting aside any "must see TV" time for games. I would be OK with Maryland taking out SC.

Reaction Score
It's puzzling to me how South Carolina winning is good for basketball, but people in the press are virtually gloating over the fact that Connecticut was knocked out early. If dynasties are bad, wouldn't it be better for someone new to win this year? And nothing will ever make me get over South Carolina putting up a banner for their phantom championship in the Covid year.
Well….they were the best team in the country at that time….season ended and they were ranked #1 far and away. So why not? College football used to rank national champs by a vote. It’s like when the power goes out and the business has to use it’s paper ordering system. It happens.

Reaction Score
Rest up and take it easy.

Reaction Score
Like Jeff Walz said in his presser, I will do all that I can to market the women's game of basketball. That Ohio State/VTech game was exciting. Both games were pretty good.

Reaction Score
Question for the forum?
The NCAA is proudly announcing that the South Carolina/ Maryland game had 8500 spectators. But I feel that this is a disappointing turnout for two popular teams with a Final Four trip at stake. The arena has a capacity of 18,000.
Am I off on my opinion? Am I spoiled by UCONN selling out during mid- season games?
I appreciate your feedback!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom