Will you be watching the tournament? | The Boneyard

Will you be watching the tournament?

Reaction Score
Curious if all the fans here will still continue to watch? Totally understandable if not, sometimes you feel when your team lost there's just not the same feeling seeing another team advance.
I picked SC to win it all and I expect them to, but if by some miracle doesn't happen I really have fallen in love with the Vtech team. A lot of people were not "impressed" with them early on, another convincing win vs Tenn. Will be interesting to see how Osu does after a emotional win. Seems like any team that beats Uconn seems to fall flat the next game.

Reaction Score
Curious if all the fans here will still continue to watch? Totally understandable if not, sometimes you feel when your team lost there's just not the same feeling seeing another team advance.
I picked SC to win it all and I expect them to, but if by some miracle doesn't happen I really have fallen in love with the Vtech team. A lot of people were not "impressed" with them early on, another convincing win vs Tenn. Will be interesting to see how Osu does after an emotional win. Seems like any team that beats Uconn seems to fall flat the next game.
Nope! The ladies are done and so am !

Reaction Score
No, I am a very poor loser and refuse to watch any games going forward. I'll check on-line scores after the games through one half opened eye. Very immature, but I can't help it. I am even surprised at myself for opening up the Boneyard this morning.

Reaction Score
I’ll watch the Iowa game.

ESPN just hates UConn. They are just loving this. There is article after article about how OSU Press “paralyzed” UConn plus several others

Ugh….

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
If anyone wants to do a mini-bracket, I can create a google form and compile guesses before 7 pm tonight?

Reaction Score
If anyone wants to do a mini-bracket, I can create a google form and compile guesses before 7 pm tonight?
Count me in. I would be interested in a mini-bracket.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Probably.

Since I live 15 minutes from Louisville. . . Louisville went further than UConn.

Like the way VTech played.

However. I'm begging to lose interest in WBB. It's becoming more violent. Last night (even replayed) a Tennessee player basically assaulted the VT player and the officials. . . Seems to yawn.

Haven't watched the men in years because it's NBA light & the WBB is becoming just violent.

Reaction Score
Love WCBB. Favorite team by a lot is UConn. I’ll really really miss watching them play and thinking about their next game. But I’ll watch every WNCAA and WNIT game that I can.

Reaction Score
I’m a huge Women’s Hoops fans so, naturally, yes. Of course it won’t be as fun without UConn, but watching objectively should be fun.

I hope Maryland gives South Carolina a good game to make things a little more interesting.

Reaction Score
Will definitely watch and support the UConn men.

Undecided about the women's side. If I watch, it will be with the sound muted..... unless it's Sue and Dee.

Reaction Score
I will certainly be watching the women’s and the men’s games. I love college basketball and will continue to support it. The players and sport need our support to keep growing.

Would have been great to have both our men’s and women’s teams still in the dance. The men are still there and I will be rooting for them all the way!

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Probably.

Since I live 15 minutes from Louisville. . . Louisville went further than UConn.

Like the way VTech played.

However. I'm begging to lose interest in WBB. It's becoming more violent. Last night (even replayed) a Tennessee player basically assaulted the VT player and the officials. . . Seems to yawn.

Haven't watched the men in years because it's NBA light & the WBB is becoming just violent.

I was incredulous when that happened. A clothesline then a punch to the face and Walker wasn't ejected? Maybe it was late enough in the game that the Tech coaching staff just decided they'd rather get the game over than have ten minutes of review time?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom