Will Williams and/or Nelson-Ododa be eligible for 2021 WNBA draft? | The Boneyard

Will Williams and/or Nelson-Ododa be eligible for 2021 WNBA draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have not been able to find their dates of birth anywhere. If we expect to win a title in 2022, we will need Nelson-Ododa back. Williams I frankly couldn't care less about. Anyone have dates of birth information? As for this year, I think S. Carolina is the favorite, followed by Stanford and UConn. My gut feeling is that Louisville and NC State are a little bit overrated, although I suppose they would be next in line after UConn.

Reaction Score
I have not been able to find their dates of birth anywhere. If we expect to win a title in 2022, we will need Nelson-Ododa back. Williams I frankly couldn't care less about. Anyone have dates of birth information? As for this year, I think S. Carolina is the favorite, followed by Stanford and UConn. My gut feeling is that Louisville and NC State are a little bit overrated, although I suppose they would be next in line after UConn.
Wow, isn't "I frankly couldn't care less about" just a tad cruel? She's good player (good enough to start), had 1 bad game. I care about her. How many others?

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Worth noting, Bueckers, Ducharme and Fudd will all be draft eligible after their 3rd year at UCONN. Aliyah Edwards, Saylor and Amari Deberry will not be draft eligible until after their 4th year.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Wow, isn't "I frankly couldn't care less about" just a tad cruel? She's good player (good enough to start), had 1 bad game. I care about her. How many others?
I do and still have a hard time with posts that just want to bash our Huskies. I feel like this is a special "button" moment even though everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how...BTW even tho I replied to @Skeets , this comment is directed to the person @Skeets replied to...

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I would strongly suggest that you give serious consideration about your incredibly callous dismissal of a UConn WBB player prior to your next post on this forum, less you want to receive the piñata treatment from the boneyard.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Worth noting, Bueckers, Ducharme and Fudd will all be draft eligible after their 3rd year at UCONN. Aliyah Edwards, Saylor and Amari Deberry will not be draft eligible until after their 4th year.
Dont Care Not Listening GIF by MOODMAN
\

Reaction Score
I think it implies that, she, unlike Ododa is essential where as Williams is easy to replace with the new players coming in. I have always thought Williams was a good solid playeer but nothng special. Even if they both were eligible for early entry, they would be smart to stay another year. Actually this year does not even count so they both have two more seasons after this if they want.

Reaction Score
“That was way harsh, Tai!”

Reaction Score
While Christyn may not have lived up to some number one standards, she has given almost three years of solid play and continues to improve. She has nothing to hang her head about and certainly doesn’t deserve such a callous dismissal on the part of an ostensible UConn fan. I’m fairly certain that virtually every team in the country would love to have her.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Williams is taking longer to develop(considering her best player status) than usual, but she is getting more consistent with each game. She has a complete game and UConn would not have won without her against Tenn.

and she really has some top level skills. That hesitation move on Key was classic

Reaction Score
Williams is like a musician with perfect pitch. She's a natural, and it's been a pleasure this year watching her come into her own. I couldn't care more about her staying all four years.

Reaction Score
What has she done to deserve this treatment? I for one think she’s our best attacker off the dribble . We need her next year as well
Williams has always been consistently in consistent to me and that’s if she’s not deferring to her teammates in the bigger games, she had 20 points tonight, so maybe it’ll be a turn around, but for a player who said “there gonna feel us”, and “I want to be legendary”, she sorta set her on goals high and hasn’t lived up to them, that along with being picked as big east POY, it’s pretty realistic to expect a little bit more of her.

Reaction Score
Williams has always been consistently in consistent to me and that’s if she’s not deferring to her teammates in the bigger games, she had 20 points tonight, so maybe it’ll be a turn around, but for a player who said “there gonna feel us”, and “I want to be legendary”, she sorta set her on goals high and hasn’t lived up to them, that along with being picked as big east POY, it’s pretty realistic to expect a little bit more of her.
Well I love christyn and I pray she comes back next year we most definitely need her if we want keep this FF stretch alive.

Reaction Score
Well I love christyn and I pray she comes back next year we most definitely need her if we want keep this FF stretch alive.
I also hope Williams comes back, it will only help the team get more depth, but I wouldn’t be totally shocked to see Azzi push Williams, Westbrook, and maybe even Griffin for a starting spot, not saying she will start, but it should only make the other players that much better.

Reaction Score
I frankly could care less if you ever post another word on here again!!!

Reaction Score
I also hope Williams comes back, it will only help the team get more depth, but I wouldn’t be totally shocked to see Azzi push Williams, Westbrook, and maybe even Griffin for a starting spot, not saying she will start, but it should only make the other players that much better.
.................do you have doubts that Azzi will be starting next year? This is the same argument some had about PB starting..........it's shouldn't even be open to question. will be starting every UConn game for the next four years barring injury, transfer or going pro........

Reaction Score
I frankly could care less if you ever post another word on here again!!!
I second that!! I can not believe the player bashing that goes on, they all deserve respect . Trashing players should not be allowed. In a world where we can be anything be kind ( I saw this quote recently ) how true!!!

Reaction Score
Williams probably would feel the same about your lame comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom