Why don't we schedule a game for Thursday or Friday? | The Boneyard

Why don't we schedule a game for Thursday or Friday?

Reaction Score
Read somewhere that most teams in the conference play Saturday.

Reaction Score
Unless another big east team has a covid case and their opponent is then open to play that weekend, no game. Might I add I am perfectly fine with having a week off after 4 straight wins, 3 on the road, and letting Bouk heal and Akok get more practice.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Somebody has got to be off who can pick up a game. We need as many games as we can get.
I actually disagree here. We have a couple guys nicked up, Bouknight needs more time for his elbow to heal up, we should take this week as an opportunity to get healthy before this wild end of month stretch.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Put it in another thread...

Xavier was supposed to play Nova on Wednesday but is cancelled because of Covid. They don’t play again until Sunday. Our next game is Monday.

We are supposed to play at Xavier on 2/13 and we should move it this Thursday, because with Covid there is no guarantee that game will happen. Get it in while we can.

Of course, this makes too much sense, so it would never happen. But worth suggesting it’s a very acceptable and doable scenario in a season that requires flexibility and creativity.

Reaction Score
I've been very much in favor of scheduling additional games but due to the Bouk injury I don't think we should be looking for any games this week. Get him 100% and keep getting Akok back up to game speed - maybe have the guys shoot some FTs too.

Reaction Score
I would have agreed on finding a game a few days ago but now the timing is excellent for a week off. Not sure about Bouk but need him back and there's a little ache bothering Martin that needs some rest so let's take advantage of the small layoff. Akok needs a lot of practice as do a couple others, play another game AJ doesn't miss. Hopefully rested and ready for the Johnnies it won't be easy.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom