Who's your list for next HC? | Page 63 | The Boneyard

Who's your list for next HC?

Reaction Score
Tem Lukubu.

young. Great coaching tree. Best recruiter at OSU and BC. Knows NJ football. He will be hired by some school this year as a HC. It should be Uvonn.

yeah he is a DC but he knows what a real offense should look like.

Reaction Score

Ok I have another ...... HC Danny O for 500k with 2 mil to split among coordinators and assistants.... Guy clearly knows football and how to break down opponents etc and assuming he has connections a solid modern day OC and DC would come for the right pay.... one would be assistant HC. Seems like it could work.

Why would he take a pay cut?

Reaction Score
Primetime had been coaching HS ball since 2012 before moving to college.
I don't see Prime leaving Jackson State anytime soon. Yes, $$$ talks, but he already has that...and he's on a different mission than that of the P5 Gods

Reaction Score
I have been the biggest proponent of bringing in a guy w/ HC experience at the FBS/FCS level. However my one exception may be Warren Ruggerio the OC at Wake

Reaction Score
I have been the biggest proponent of bringing in a guy w/ HC experience at the FBS/FCS level. However my one exception may be Warren Ruggerio the OC at Wake
Is he calling the plays or is it Clawson? That’s something to pay attention to. We have to be smart here.

Reaction Score
How about an interview with Nick Hill from Southern Illinois. Age 36, played for Gruden and Jerry Kill in college As a QB. I believe his salary is 175K.

Reaction Score
If they hire Golden the UConn Athletic Department will never see another dime from me after donating for 23 straight years.

Bringing in a retread who's been out of college coaching for as long as he has will be the final nail in the coffin for UConn football.

Plus, ask some of the NJ high school coaches what they think of him and his boy D'Onofrio. The goal is to bring in someone with strong recruiting ties. Not someone that high school coaches despise
Well, don’t you think it’d be a nice contrast with Pasqualoni, the guy Hathaway chose because he was popular with state high school coaches?

Reaction Score
Dan Mullen? I don't know if he survives at Florida. That went South very fast.
He can bring his special assistant to the head coach with him! PP is attached to his hip!
Should be named DC today for remainder of their season.

Reaction Score
Gotta love it.. PP still on top, in a lessor role though... Maybe we shoulda had him in a similar role all along instead of HC????
TBF, he's a great defensive coach and would be light years better than our current staff. He's still well respected at the NFL level and probably still recruits well. As long as he doesn't HC and bring DeLeone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom