Who will win the "conference challenges"? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Who will win the "conference challenges"?

Who will win the "conference challenges"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
I think I'm adding 2 new ACC teams to my BY poll this weekend... they also may be from the same state :oops:

Reaction Score
Oklahoma completely beat down Mississippi State 94-63 today. Oklahoma was on fire from the three point line in the second quarter. MSU was down six early in the second quarter then Oklahoma went on two double digit runs to blow it open.

MSU had no patience on offense and settled for two many three point tries. In the second half they worked it inside but didn’t execute well.

In contrast Oklahoma put on a clinic. They were on fire from outside but I was more impressed with their back door cuts and screens. Even though my team was on the receiving end of the ass kicking it was pretty execution.

If I had to name any positives for MSU they played hard until the end although they were exhausted by letting Oklahoma set the pace. They also didn’t lose their composure. You could tell there were times they wanted to lose their minds. Fortunately it counts as only one loss.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I think the SEC-Big 12 Challenge has a marketing problem. The ACC-Big 10 was a big event spread over 2 days, pretty much all the games on TV. The other challenge has been dragging on for days, I didn't realize it's still going. Doesn't seem like an event, just some games on everybody's schedules. I have no idea who is winning the challenge.

Reaction Score
Auburn takes down Oklahoma State! That one kinda surprises me, but kudos to Coach Harris and her squad.

Reaction Score
I think the SEC-Big 12 Challenge has a marketing problem. The ACC-Big 10 was a big event spread over 2 days, pretty much all the games on TV. The other challenge has been dragging on for days, I didn't realize it's still going. Doesn't seem like an event, just some games on everybody's schedules. I have no idea who is winning the challenge.
I agree it's not advertised or referenced that much. But the SEC wins 6-4.
Big 12/SEC Challenge

SEC home games:​
  • West Virginia at Kentucky (Wed.)
  • Iowa State at LSU (Thu.)
  • Kansas State at South Carolina (Fri.)
  • Oklahoma State at Auburn (Sun.)
  • Texas at Texas A&M (Sun.)
Big 12 home games:​
  • Georgia at Texas Tech (Thu.)
  • Mississippi State at Oklahoma (Sat.)
  • Missouri at Baylor (Sat.)
  • Florida at TCU (Sun.)
  • Vanderbilt at Kansas (Sun.)
(Not participating: Alabama, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Tennessee)​

Reaction Score
Auburn takes down Oklahoma State! That one kinda surprises me, but kudos to Coach Harris and her squad.
Auburn started poorly but has shown a lot of life since...I think anyway.

Reaction Score
Auburn started poorly but has shown a lot of life since...I think anyway.
They will be up and down. They will have games where they play well and beat decent teams but when they aren’t playing well they’ll lose to bad teams. This team just doesn’t have much talent so every win right now will take.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom