Who will be the starters the season after next year? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who will be the starters the season after next year?

Reaction Score
Anna will have a good pro career in Europe and Aubrey will play overseas somewhere..don't feel sad..I doubt they do.
They are both sophomores with two full years of growth left and you have already dismissed their chances of playing in the WNBA? Let’s wait at least til they’re seniors.

Reaction Score
Good!!! My mind, focus and concern is on Hight Point right now, and nothing else. These last six games are the most important games we've played this season. For the next 3 weeks, I'm putting everything out of my consciousness and concern. In the recent SNY pre-tournament show, Geno said he's not looking past High Point and the winner of the Syracuse/South Dakota St. game. Glad you were kidding. I must admit to being a little "miffed" at a post of that nature at THIS time. :cool:
Personally, I’m hoping they skip Rice and get either Fulwiley or Arnold along with Del Rosario in 2023. If they are determined to take a pg in 2022, I like Cooper better than Rice, who I see as more of a shooting guard. However, we will still have Paige and Nika til at least through 2023-2024 so it’s hard to see why we need a pg until the 2023 class.

Reaction Score
They are both sophomores with two full years of growth left and you have already dismissed their chances of playing in the WNBA? Let’s wait at least til they’re seniors.
They can probably make more money overseas..my point was to answer a poster..why feel sad for them..they each have good careers ahead of them.....

Reaction Score
That’s way harsh, Tai.
Didn't know you're a mod! No it's just a fact if she doesn't improve in the offensive part of her game! Griffin will continue to lose minutes especially if Deberry and Ducharme are as good as advertised. She's a great athlete playing and learning the game of basketball. She's a great spark off the bench and will have her moments but the days UConn plays with just 4 options on offense are soon to be over.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom