Who Starts Until Dorka Returns? (POLL) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who Starts Until Dorka Returns? (POLL)

Who Starts Until Dorka Returns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Tough call. Conventionally Caroline but I don't think she can go 40 or even 30. I'd probably start Ayanna and pray that Caroline can give us 25 good minutes. The more she plays though the more likely she will be able to get back to last year's level.

Do we go with a big lineup and hope to get put backs on all the bricks we are going to throw up from outside now? Maybe that's an actual plan at this point. Just win baby.

Hopefully we get a lead and can have more patience with everyone.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Can we vote for 2 now? Given that Azzi is out at least 3 weeks, and I'd guess it will be closer to 6 weeks (these things always seem to take longer than anyone would like), I think that tonight they start Ayanna and Caroline to go along with Nika, Aubrey and Aaliyah. That leaves Amari and Inez off the bench for UCONN.

Right now Geno has a rotation of 7 players, 2 of which were probably not "meant" to get minutes out of the last 6-8 in blowout games. But given that we are currently down 4 players with Dorka hopefully back soon, we have 7 and then will have 8 for the foreseeable future.

Not a good place to be in. If Geno really doesn't want Nika et al. playing 38+ MPG, he's goign to have to rely on Amari and Inez... Get ready for prime time ladies! Amari already said she's ready to help the team out any way she can. Go UCONN!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I mean no Dorka starting or otherwise according to Maria on the pre-game.
Yep, I’m listening to the pregame as well. Dorka isn’t playing, Carolina is starting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom