Who is your favorite "under the radar" Husky player ever? | The Boneyard

Who is your favorite "under the radar" Husky player ever?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Heather Buck, just a likable kid and apparently the only college player who could contain Griner.

Runner up, Kia Stokes. Her pro career makes it easy to forget she was role player when at UConn.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I'm amazed that we have 13 posts on this thread with no mention of Mel Thomas. She wasn't under the radar while she played at UConn, but she seems to have been thoroughly forgotten since she left.

My prediction for the NEXT under the radar player: Molly Bent.

Reaction Score
Can the starting point guard be an under the radar player?
Maria Conlon played a total of 83 minutes her freshman year. On one of the greatest teams ever (2002) her playing time increased. In her junior season she was not supposed to start. ( That role was given to Nicole Wolfe). When Wolfe got hurt Conlon was the starter by default. However, she would prove to be dependable, and seemed to always make a big play when it counted most.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure if she was necessarily under the radar, but Barbara Turner. Also from that same team, I like Jessica Moore as well. They were all under the radar compared to the all-time greatest player ever <----- Diana Taurasi! ..I also liked Caroline Doty as well; her freshman year before the injury was pretty memorable.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm not sure if she was necessarily under the radar, but Barbara Turner. Also from that same team, I like Jessica Moore as well. They were all under the radar compared to the all-time greatest player ever <----- Diana Taurasi! ..I also liked Caroline Doty as well; her freshman year before the injury was pretty memorable.
Caroline Doty, a.k.a. CD2, a.k.a Honey Badger

maxresdefault.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom