Who is going to Maui? | The Boneyard

Who is going to Maui?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
2 of our party arrived on the 11th (WheelerDog), 4 got to Maui yesterday (UconnAlumOutWest) and 2 of us fly tomorrow. This is always such an awesome trip. Can't wait to get there!

Reaction Score
2 of our party arrived on the 11th (WheelerDog), 4 got to Maui yesterday (UconnAlumOutWest) and 2 of us fly tomorrow. This is always such an awesome trip. Can't wait to get there!

Please take and share photos (and videos) of players, coaches, and UConn faithful for those of us who can't join the experience this year! Would also be great if you could share if this Maui tourney differs, from UConn's perspective, in any way (either positive or negative) from previous tournaments. Helps us know whether the UConn fan base continues to be fired up as ever before or if enthusiasm has waned a bit since being in the American conference. Thank you and have fun!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I look forward to meeting you gents and ladies in person. I'm hoping to get a Military Airlift Space A flight from Andersen AFB in Guam to Hickham AFB in Oahu sometime over the weekend then I have the flight reserved from Oahu to Maui. Staying at an AirBnB room. It will be great to see the team in person. Go Huskies!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
can we beat the host on the second day?

we may be 0-4 heading into that game Head bang

not sure whether to laugh or smile, will we jell or not? IDK, I'm in limbo

this must be what purgatory feels like

Reaction Score
Arriving late Saturday. Always wanted to go to this one and finally decided to say WTF. Been to St. Thomas, Nassau twice and all three Texas final fours, but Maui has always been on the bucket list. Wish we were all in better spirits heading there, but hoping a win Thursday will make things a little better heading out.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Calhoun's Court plus 1 will also be making an appearance

Reaction Score
Hopefully we get something like the 2005 Maui. We beat Gonzaga on a last second shot. Zags had a 3 OT game earlier that tourney.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Arriving late Saturday. Always wanted to go to this one and finally decided to say WTF. Been to St. Thomas, Nassau twice and all three Texas final fours, but Maui has always been on the bucket list. Wish we were all in better spirits heading there, but hoping a win Thursday will make things a little better heading out.
Once you get here I promise you will be in better spirits. That what Maui does to a guy.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score

Here and starting to booze

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
Landed in Honolulu today, staying here for 3 days before heading to Maui on Saturday night. Sadly this tournament has lost some luster now with all the top teams besides UNC having at least 1 loss already.

Reaction Score
I officially hate everyone who is going to Hawaii. Here's hoping you all get sunburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom