Which NBA Players This Year Impress You the Most? | The Boneyard

Which NBA Players This Year Impress You the Most?

Reaction Score
I saw part of the Knicks game last night, and was totally impressed with Doncic's passing and overall court awareness and general basketball IQ.

Any other players whose overall game impresses you?

Reaction Score
I saw part of the Knicks game last night, and was totally impressed with Doncic's passing and overall court awareness and general basketball IQ.

Any other players whose overall game impresses you?
Yeah I think Doncic will be a good player :)
Julius Randle has really improved his game. It's fun watching the Knicks again.

Reaction Score
I don't watch NBA, but I do follow their stats/highlights for fantasy purposes.

On that note, Nikola Vucevic had really impressed me this year. After attempting a total of 26 threes over his first five seasons, he's making 2.7 a game at a 40.6 clip, while dishing 3.8 dimes per game. All at 6'11 260.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As a big die hard it’s hard to watch NBA games. Players don’t care so why should I ? Hopefully next CBA players get taken to the bank for their foolishness. When was the last big regular season game we’ve seen? NFL has big games every week.

Reaction Score
The ones that don’t need days off just because.
Someone always finds a way to work in the “players were just tougher back in my day” take.

1618673949178.jpeg

Reaction Score
This is a weird NBA season. Tons of injuries and the star power feels limited. Perhaps that is due to injuries but this season reminds me of like the 99 season. Shortened due to a lockout, no MJ, Kobe was young, Pacers were good but not exciting, Spurs were good but not exciting, Heat were good but not exciting, Jazz were good but not exciting, etc etc etc.

Reaction Score
Someone always finds a way to work in the “players were just tougher back in my day” take.

View attachment 66920
I hate this take. The players have 6 months off in between seasons. Kyrie takes games off because he's literally just lazy and doesn't feel like playing. When fans pay $ to go to games, they expect to watch the guys they pay money to see. No one is paying $ to fund Kyrie's next flat earth mission.

Reaction Score
Nikola Jokic is fun to watch. He's 6-11 and 284 pounds and he can do everything. He can post you up or take it outside and hit a three. He can handle the ball. And he's a great passer. He's averaging 26 points, 11 rebounds and almost 9 assists. That last stat is pretty crazy for a big guy.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
as they sit watching baseball pining for the days of babe ruth ?

No how about pining for the days when the players played hurt or not. They didn't take days off for no reason. That is the issue I have with today's NBA. Too many prima donna's in today's NBA for my liking.

I'll watch the playoffs but not much before then

Reaction Score
as they sit watching baseball pining for the days of babe ruth ?
And ironically its the same people in this thread as the one criticizing Yankees players for sitting out early in the season

Reaction Score
And ironically its the same people in this thread as the one criticizing Yankees players for sitting out early in the season

How are the Yankees doing btw with their genius analytics.

Reaction Score
I'm not a Yankees fan so doesn't matter to me

Exactly, so you have no idea what its like watching the Yankees since Boone has taken over. Yankee let Girardi go, now they hired a puppet and micro manage.

Last edited:

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Dub fan so really impressed with what Curry is doing. And happy with Wiggins production given the sour rap he came with coming from Minn to GW.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Steph Curry has been unbelievable after his injuries
Bradley Beal is phenomenal
As much as I don't like the player, Embiid is sick.
Just happy that Marcus Smart is back playing

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
steph curry is the reason why basketball is played differently today.
his body of work and accomplishment are unique.
step back 35 footer? at a crazy high shooting percentage? changed the game.
all time great.
if he takes 20 shots, he'll get 30 points, all the while being the consumate team player. 7x all-star, 2x mvp, 3x champion, the game changer. excellance.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom