which is the better team - underclassmen or upperclassmen? | The Boneyard

which is the better team - underclassmen or upperclassmen?

which is the better team - underclassmen or upperclassmen?

• Total voters
Reaction Score
That is surprisingly equal with Bouks team getting the edge because of him

The upperclassmen team is much better defensively. They also have all the non Bouk shooting.

Reaction Score
Fun question/comparison. 3 starters vs 2. I voted underclassmen, but I thought it was close. This is the type of question our reporters need to ask Hurley. I bet he votes upperclassmen

Last edited:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
That doesn’t even feel close.
im not so sure, even tho i voted 'unders.' while the new guys seem to have more skillz, and james is incomparable, two of our three now proven producers, rj and tyrese, are on the olders. often, experience can be a big deal. cagey vets and all that. i think both squads would make the ncaa's !

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
im not so sure, even tho i voted 'unders.' while the new guys seem to have more skillz, and james is incomparable, two of our three now proven producers, rj and tyrese, are on the olders. often, experience can be a big deal. cagey vets and all that. i think both squads would make the ncaa's !
Good points! Both squads here definitely have a lot of talent, but looking at them and asking “which 5 would you rather have on the court?” I don’t even need to think about it

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
think aboot it, 'i think both squads would make the ncaas!'
now, even the most miserable coach-dissing, james conspiricists here would at least pause, reflect, and grudgingly admit that it's not a completely far-fetched possibility, sooooooooo
what does that say aboot our whole teams prospects heading forward? i like our chances, that's what it says.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom