Wheel of Time | The Boneyard

Wheel of Time

Reaction Score
The next Game of Thrones? I read the books by J Jordan. Great reads if you like that genre.

If you don't know first 3 episodes on Amazon Prime.

Reaction Score
I haven't watched yet, but I'm excited. I've heard good things from a friend who went to the premiere in NYC

Reaction Score
I am two episodes in. As a fan of the books, I understand that the producers have to make some changes to the story to fit a TV production. The few changes so far aren't too major, but enough to notice it. That said, the show looks great. I think they did a great job with the Trollocs which is good, because you don't want things to look too cartoony. Also, don't get too attached to the actor playing Mat as I read that they replaced him for Season 2.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'm 3 seasons in. The first 30 minutes is lame. Makes it seem like some kind of "women are great, men are useless" storyline. Then it settles in. The scenery in Slovakia is spectacular. I haven't gotten to a city yet, but I understand that it will be partly Prague and partly Bratislava. I work with some folks in Bratislava, looks beautiful. On the whole, I like it.

Reaction Score
I'm 3 seasons in. The first 30 minutes is lame. Makes it seem like some kind of "women are great, men are useless" storyline. Then it settles in.
Yeah it really gives that vibe in the beginning and i honestly tuned out after about 10 minutes. I dont mind women in strong roles its just too many times the "women are great, men are useless" takes president over good story telling and the show/film ends up being utter trash. It also gives me a pg-13 vibe so im not sure why the comparison with GoT other than to draw attention.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom