What the heck is Paige doing now? | The Boneyard

What the heck is Paige doing now?

Reaction Score
Paige has already made a few films with Gatorade and Overtime in which she interviews hs prospects (like Milaysia Fulwiley) and they show each other moves. I wonder if that makes her a sort of informal UConn ambassador.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Paige has already made a few films with Gatorade and Overtime in which she interviews hs prospects (like Milaysia Fulwiley) and they show each other moves. I wonder if that makes her a sort of informal UConn ambassador.
So any idea who are the 2 girls on the outside of the line?

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Ask and you shall receive:

Man, I'd love to get my hands on one of those water bottles. Must be two liters. I have these little wimpy 24-oz bottles; I go through about 5 a day at work. OTOH, I have a strong preference for stainless because I make tea in them.

Reaction Score
Gotta love 'em. You're only young once and it doesn't last long enough! Thanks for the post. Good to see them act their age. They work hard enough to earn the "down time".
It could, and I suggest much of it should, last a lifetime. While Sister Julinia had issues with kids being kids (in school), In appropriate times, being foolish has a way of increasing your living years and life in your life. Even my students, again in appropriate timing,
Man, I'd love to get my hands on one of those water bottles. Must be two liters. I have these little wimpy 24-oz bottles; I go through about 5 a day at work. OTOH, I have a strong preference for stainless because I make tea in them.
If I drink that much, and I come close, I'd be spending way to many hours in a closed room with white ceramic art (?)

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score

There are a lot of them out there. Not sure if you want a gallon one but they make those too.

This one is, more or less the one we see in the picture.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
So any idea who are the 2 girls on the outside of the line?
The one in the blue shorts and shorter than the rest (So, on the right when I'm watching the video) is Janai Crooms. Former Ohio State and Michigan State player now at Providence.

Reaction Score
The one in the blue shorts and shorter than the rest (So, on the right when I'm watching the video) is Janai Crooms. Former Ohio State and Michigan State player now at Providence.
I thought so. She and Dorka are buddies from OSU

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom