What Team Husky Players Are Doing at Home Through The Quarantine. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What Team Husky Players Are Doing at Home Through The Quarantine.

Reaction Score
Looks like Nika Muhl is celebrating a Birthday!
IMG_7033 (1).jpg
irthday!

Reaction Score
Here’s something I have been wondering about for the post-pandemic world: Players are keeping active the best they can, but most don’t have access to a basketball court. In all sports, when the pandemic ends, who comes back in great shape and with finely honed skills, and who loses conditioning and some of their skills?
Chess players comeback with finely honed skills..pro bowlers may lose their edge.....

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Nice interview. with CW

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Such an infectious smile on the young lady. Hope she and the rest of the team stays safe during this crisis and that they are all able to return to Storrs later this Summer.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
What's a common element in all UConn women's basketball players' lives? Solid families. They may not all be traditional nuclear families, but they are all phenomenal support systems that help young people build character and understand responsibility. Don't mean to go off on a tangent, but the last two photos got me thinking.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
What's a common element in all UConn women's basketball players' lives? Solid families. They may not all be traditional nuclear families, but they are all phenomenal support systems that help young people build character and understand responsibility. Don't mean to go off on a tangent, but the last two photos got me thinking.
And I think that UConn's sense of family appeals to them.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Christyn has been very active throughout the quarantine. I wonder if she will be a team leader this year?

She’ll have to at least try. Evina, Liv and her will be the “elder statesmen” next season on a team that as of today, has no seniors. A couple of graduate transfers would increase the roster to 12, and just might be what the doctor ordered.

The underclassmen will need, and be looking for leadership from someone. Last year we had 5 seniors. This year we have none.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I believe still on campus. She posted a therapy photo about a week or so ago at UConn.

Boy, that must be really tough to be totally isolated from pretty much your entire support system (family and team) for the last couple of months. She must really want to get her name on that wall and be one of the top WNBA picks next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom