what’s your nba team? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

what’s your nba team?

Reaction Score
BOSTON CELTICS

And have liked the Trail Blazers since the Cliff days

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Celtics since Russell. Don't watch much anymore except for the occasional look in at Kemba.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Huge Hornets fan growing up - they were my team until around college, then they left and I didn’t have a team.

Since then I have only rooted for the teams where my guys have played, almost always UConn affiliated. Therefore it’s been the Celtics most often, between Ray and now Kemba.

But I wouldn’t ever answer this question by saying “I’m a Celtics fan” bc if they traded Kemba tmrw I wouldn’t be.

Reaction Score
I have always been a Lakers fan but I'm not a Lebron fan, so it is a dilemma.

Reaction Score
Haven’t been interested in the NBA since the days of Magic, Bird and Dr. J. College hoops is light-years better than the NBA imho.

Reaction Score
Knicks
Regrettably, Knicks. I only watch to hear Clyde Frazier's rhymes and use of the English language. His knowledge of the game impresses me too.

It is getting to the point that if Dallas is playing at the same time, I will switch between the games to see Doncic and even Porzingis. Or, if the Celtics are playing the Bucks at the same time or another marquee team, I will switch between games to see that. Actually, any games between skilled teams are more fun than watching the Knicks. They have no real star as of yet.

Last edited:

StingLykOllie

How do I change my name...
Reaction Score
Unpopular opinion: My favorite team is whatever team LeBron is on...

Reaction Score
I'm going to show my age here, but since the Sheboygan Red Skins left the league I gave up on the NBA

Reaction Score
Regrettably, Knicks. I only watch to hear Clyde Frazier's rhymes and use of the English language. His knowledge of the game impresses me too.

It is getting to the point that if Dallas is playing at the same time, I will switch between the games to see Doncic and even Porzingis. Or, if the Celtics are playing the Bucks at the same time or another marquee team, I will switch between games to see that. Actually, any games between skilled teams are more fun than watching the Knicks. They have no real star as of yet.
I'm at a Knicks game as a little kid with my dad and uncle and we're in our seats before the game. Clyde Frazier is walking by and my uncle who seems to know everyone stops him and says, "Hey Clyde get over here and say hi to my nephew, he's a big fan of yours." Clyde walks over and sits down with us and talks about the game for a couple minutes before leaving. I'm on cloud 9 and can't believe my uncle knows Walt Clyde Frazier and I got to talk to him. I'm so impressed with my uncle and ask him how he knows Walt Clyde...he responds, "First time meeting him."

OldBosd

BBQ Beer Freedom!!!
Reaction Score
Celtics

I also enjoy watching Houston and Dallas. Both fun teams.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Almost any team that faces LeBron's team
But the Celtics are my team
Loved the Hawks and Jazz when Pistol Pete played for them and was bowled over when he played a 1/2 season for the Celts

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom